The Student Room Group

UCL Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by medic_imperial18
haha but the thing is they reject all the ones who are not getting interviewed in one batch right? atleast thats how it was last year I think?

do you know when the rejection date was lastyear?
Reply 621
Original post by d3ra4eva
was the interview really science based?

I had my interview today.... and mine was a bit scientific- we spent the first 5ish minutes discussing a research project I had done- details of what my method, results were...so it may vary- if you have mentioned science in your PS it may come up
Original post by PENGUINS PENGUINS
do you know when the rejection date was lastyear?

well according to the posts in TSR, the date was 22nd december but people could have got rejections earlier and posted it later and some people dont use TSR?
Reply 623
Original post by Joe H
It just came through track, so i got an email. They said they'd send out letters too but its probs just not arrived yet.

unlucky with king's but stay focused and keep your head up :smile:

No letter yet...I may frame it when it comes ><
Reply 624
Down it freshars
Reply 625
Original post by Sereni

Original post by Sereni
Down it freshars

What does that mean?
Any interview invites or rejections guys?
Original post by medic_imperial18
Any interview invites or rejections guys?

Nope, still waiting :frown:
Reply 628
Original post by mraz
What does that mean?

lol sorry, its something that is said on night's out to freshers when we get wasted, second years tend to chant it. It probably wasnt an appropriate post for this thread XD. If people do have any serious questions for a fresher I could probably help as a way of making up for polluting your thread. :smile: (Im also aware that there is probably the wrong thread for that too).
Reply 629
Original post by Ganky
Just had my interview! Was hard! Had a tour round UCL area before and was AMAZING. definitely first choice, even above cambridge.

I feel exactly the same. The tour guide really sold it to me. Now im just biting my nails and constantly refreshing my inbox :afraid:
Reply 630
Original post by mraz
What does that mean?

lol
Hey guys! Would anyone pretty please tell me the e-mail of UCL Med admissions? I desperately need to e-mail them something but the e-mail is on another computer which I don't have access to. Thanks so much!! :smile:
Original post by QuintessenceOfDust
Hey guys! Would anyone pretty please tell me the e-mail of UCL Med admissions? I desperately need to e-mail them something but the e-mail is on another computer which I don't have access to. Thanks so much!! :smile:

[email protected]
Reply 633
Hey everyone,

Just got an offer, I'm so pleased! I had my interview on Tuesday, so by looking at other posts people seem to be hearing in 3 working days
Reply 634
Original post by 210194

Original post by 210194
Hey everyone,

Just got an offer, I'm so pleased! I had my interview on Tuesday, so by looking at other posts people seem to be hearing in 3 working days

Congratulations!

Hey I had my interview on Tuesday too and they haven't let me know. What time did you get your offer and were you in the morning or afternoon?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 635
Got my offer letter and everything yesterday, ironically at the same time as my King's rejection letter. :tongue:

Loved the Christmas-themed envelope!
Reply 636
just got an OFFER!! am so shocked- I thought I acted like an idiot at the interview.
Reply 637
Original post by mraz
Congratulations!

Hey I had my interview on Tuesday too and they haven't let me know. What time did you get your offer and were you in the morning or afternoon?

I had my interview at roughly 4 PM, I was one of the very last in. Good luck!
Lucky you guys! I haven't received anything from them yet :s-smilie: Dont think I am going to get one anymore. I am international and I think if they wanted to interview they should have sent a letter or an email invite by now!
Reply 639
Has anyone had a post interview rejection?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending