The Student Room Group

Anyone recieved photocopies?

I filled in a form to get my photocopies for like 5 papers (AQA/OCR) on Monday 22nd. And it still hasn't arrived. It is quite frustrating.

Has anyone else received theres? Or does it look like ill have to wait patiently.
I haven't received mine, I applied on results day. I'm not sure how quickly they're meant to arrive, really.
asked for a remark on the 18th of august

remark came back 25th august

asked for a photocopy of a different exam on the 25th of august

photocopy hasn't come back (i know its later than you guys but still)

tbh, the deadline for remarks is september 20th so they need to hurry the fack up
Reply 3
Original post by Winston YC
I filled in a form to get my photocopies for like 5 papers (AQA/OCR) on Monday 22nd. And it still hasn't arrived. It is quite frustrating.

Has anyone else received theres? Or does it look like ill have to wait patiently.

Edexcel ones come back electronically in an hour or 2, OCR take a couple of days electronically and AQA take about a week in the post. However, there's no guarantee that anything will happen to them when they arrive in school - the exams officer may only be paid to turn up on Results Day and may not be back until next term. Alternatively, he may have given them to a teacher to see whether she thought it was worth a re-mark so it can be given back to you with advice. There is plenty of time until 20 September.
Reply 4
Thanks for the reassurance guys! feel better
I applied for Edexcel C4 and it's been a week and the exams officer isn't getting her emails so I can't even contact her.

Quick Reply

Latest