The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Are you talking about the Document studies module? I did condition of england which was on the poor law and didn't have enough time/couldn't write fast enough for the last question, which was where my problem was last time. It wasn't hard, its just not easy to do an exam with depression. So my concentration was anywhere but the exam!!!!
Reply 2
belle_27
Are you talking about the Document studies module? I did condition of england which was on the poor law and didn't have enough time/couldn't write fast enough for the last question, which was where my problem was last time. It wasn't hard, its just not easy to do an exam with depression. So my concentration was anywhere but the exam!!!!

I, dont know really i think it might be document studies. it was called

Poverty and the British state 1815 - 1850

the exam board was edexcel
Reply 3
nah thats not the same exam. I do OCR, mine just happened to be based on the poor law.
hey, some people had to resit it in my class and they said it was much better than last june and they think they went well in it
Reply 5
I did experience a Law exam Friday just gone that was decidedly 'poor'; this is perhaps not strictly relevant, however.
Reply 6
belle_27

Chill you only need around 80/120 maybe a bit less (RAW) for an A grade..youll be fine :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending