The Student Room Group

Girls - prefer to show off bum or boobs?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
boobs and a bit of leg!! i have no bum :frown:
Reply 81
Original post by TurboCretin
Your sig hypnotised me for a good 15 seconds.

Haha it's pretty addictive to look at :tongue:
Original post by Helpful_Charlie
Looks like he's overcompensating for something...

Am I supposed to be mirin?

In motherland Russia, he work as cleaner.

Why do I look like I'm overcompensating for something? And why would I work as a cleaner? :s
Reply 83
As Gok Wan would say, if you've got it, flaunt it.

If you haven't, Gok Wan has nothing to say to you.
None, really. I can wear something short to show off legs, or sometimes a cocktail dress that is tight, which in a way can count as show off bum. But I never wear those lycra/polyester dresses which are so thin you can see the thong lines. I can focus on general figure, but preferably face and hair. If you have a nice body, guys will be able to tell, so don't stress too much thinking "can they see enough boobs!".
Original post by idiotfish
Haha it's pretty addictive to look at :tongue:

Seriously though, I was gazing at the word 'madness' and after a few seconds the rest of my field of view seemed to be rotating...

Anyway, nice sig.
Original post by Moontoon
When you 'dress to impress', do you prefer to show off you bum or boobs?
Whether it's wearing short shorts or a low cut top, what do you wear to get lads attention?

Basically I cut a big hole at the back of my jeans so that everyone can see my ass when I walk because I'm a mad attention whore that wants lots of men to be staring at my ass crack in order to feel good about myself.

:lolwut:

Since when has 'dressing to impress' been about exposing your body to everyone around you? If you have a nice figure, there is no need to expose yourself because you can look beautiful wearing modest and elegant clothing.

Original post by Fusion
That roof looks extremely unsafe for standing on

:rofl:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 87
Original post by TurboCretin
Seriously though, I was gazing at the word 'madness' and after a few seconds the rest of my field of view seemed to be rotating...

Anyway, nice sig.

Thank you :smile:
Legs and waist.
Reply 89
Looks like he's overcompensating for something...

Am I supposed to be mirin?

In motherland Russia, he work as cleaner.

Or a bouncer or if he managed to torture someone whilst in a security agency he might even end up as prime minister.
Original post by MrBenchPress
Why do I look like I'm overcompensating for something? And why would I work as a cleaner? :s

The cleaner comment was a joke, hence the lack of grammar. 'Work as cleaner versus work as a cleaner'.

How big do you really need to get? You're bigger than most heavyweight boxers and they don't get any problems, so why do you need to be that big?
Original post by Libtolu
Or a bouncer or if he managed to torture someone whilst in a security agency he might even end up as prime minister.

I would love to be a bouncer, the amount of tits and arse those guys get to grope when they chuck girls out of clubs is immense.

The cleaner comment was a joke, hence the lack of grammar. 'Work as cleaner versus work as a cleaner'.

How big do you really need to get? You're bigger than most heavyweight boxers and they don't get any problems, so why do you need to be that big?

Lifting and getting swole has just been a hobby for me. Big is better than small, I couldn't imagine being sub 100 kg.
Reply 92
Boobs, my bum looks better out of clothes :cool:
Reply 93
I'd prefer to show off boobs (if I were to show off anything). I don't like my legs so I couldn't really show off my bum with confidence :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest