The Student Room Group

Gateshead College HEFC Diploma £1445 v Newcastle College HEFC Diploma £1690

Gateshead college is actually charging a few hundred less for the same course, so for those of you that are having to pay the full fee, this may be useful to know. If you live in either Gateshead or Newcastle, either college is easy enough to get to if its saving you a few hundred. From what I understand Newcastle college no longer do evening classes, Gateshead run a lot of evening classes. Both are in modern buildings and have a good feel about them. I have been in contact with staff from both colleges and both seem very friendly and helpful. Overall I think both are excellent colleges but Gateshead is definitely swaying it for me.
Reply 1
Forgot to mention, both colleges received "Outstanding" in their Ofsted reports.......
Reply 2
Just to let everyone know that if you do have to pay the full price its actually cheaper again to go through Newcastle adult learning. which is based at West Gate college in Newcastle. They are very helpful and will consider payment options too.
Reply 3
Original post by nikid2301
Just to let everyone know that if you do have to pay the full price its actually cheaper again to go through Newcastle adult learning. which is based at West Gate college in Newcastle. They are very helpful and will consider payment options too.

Which access course do they offer?
Reply 4
They offer all of the HEFC access course options I think. google Newcastle Adult Learning their prospectus is on the council website. or you can ring west gate college on 0191 298 6960

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending