A levels : 4a's
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by jdthemagicman
Offer for PPE at AAB

GCSES: 1 A*, 3a's, 6B's

Congratulations! You're the first person on TSR that I know of with a PPE offer :smile: Good to know they're sending them out (I'm also applying for PPE :tongue:). When did you send your application, may I ask? :smile:
PPE Offer with a German Abitur of 1,04 (is equivalent with an IB of 44). Received it last night :smile:
Reply 223
Original post by Maastricht92
PPE Offer with a German Abitur of 1,04 (is equivalent with an IB of 44). Received it last night :smile:

I thought the maximum in IB was 42? I could be wrong lol :tongue:
Reply 224
Applying to study Linguistics :smile:
GCSE's 6A* 3A 1B
AS: A (French), B (Economics), B (Religious Studies), C (German, dropped)
Predicted A2: AAA

fingers crossed! :biggrin:
Original post by JakeE10
I thought the maximum in IB was 42? I could be wrong lol :tongue:

http://www.st-annes-mcr.org.uk/images/maps/colleges_and_halls_map.png
I just wanted to point out a common equivalent because I did not think that most of you knew what a score of 1.0 in the Abitur meant :wink: 42 is the maximum grade without any additional points
Original post by emmaaa88
Congratulations! You're the first person on TSR that I know of with a PPE offer :smile: Good to know they're sending them out (I'm also applying for PPE :tongue:). When did you send your application, may I ask? :smile:

Hey,

I sent it on the 14th
Reply 227
Original post by thetobbit

Yep, my application was sent away last Friday the 21st October.

Well here's hoping they get back to you soon :smile: good luck!
Original post by DarkMatter_22
Hi! I'm applying for the Computer Science with Mathematics course in Manchester University. I sent my UCAS application on 12th October. Should I be worried that I didn't receive any acknowledgement from the university???

No I didn't get an acknowledgement, they just contacted me out of the blue telling me to go to an interview.

Has anyone else here got to go for an interview? Mines on the tenth Nov.
Original post by jdthemagicman
Offer for PPE at AAB

GCSES: 1 A*, 3a's, 6B's

What?! Jealous much... I didn't even get an acknowledgement. When did you apply? And congratulations btw!
Hey, im currently studying in my second year of college, and i have to select a uni soon! Basically, i am hoping to study buiness management as a degree, but all the universites i was interested in have put up their grade boundaries from ABB to AAB, :'(

How strict are they on only accepting students that reach the entry requirements?

My grades:
GCSE : 7 A*'s & 3 A's.

AS LEVEL: Business (A) Chemistry (B) Biology (B) Psychology (B)
A LEVEL (PREDICTED) Business (A)
Chem: B
Biology: B
(dropped pschology)

If you could let me know whether you think reading would accept me even though i dont meet the requirements that would be great! Also any additional info on reading as a town would be great! Thanks Brittney. x
Reply 231
Hi, I wanted to apply for Sociology but the entry grades a BBB and I'm targeted ABC, do you think it is worth applying to Manchester?
Reply 232
I got an offer for history of AAA!
I'm soo happy waheeey :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by jarif2

congrats!! did you get the offer today??
Is it possible to change from BA Economics to BSc Economics?
Original post by hawkinsj
Well here's hoping they get back to you soon :smile: good luck!

cheers :P

Original post by jarif2

bloody hell now im nervous :LL

what were ur as grades/predicted grades btw
Reply 236
got an offer for PPE on the 26th so im happy :smile:
Original post by Anish_P
got an offer for PPE on the 26th so im happy :smile:

congrats!! what are your predicted grades? and gcse grades? if you dont mind me asking... x
also when did you give in your ucas?
Reply 238
Original post by qwerty1993
congrats!! what are your predicted grades? and gcse grades? if you dont mind me asking... x
also when did you give in your ucas?

My predicted grades are 1 A* (politics 91 UMS) and 3 A's (maths-90 Geog-90 and econ-85) my school have been so strict with predictions :/
and gcse 8A*s and 4 A's :smile: how about you?

and sent it of on the 5th got an offer from notts (politics and econ) and manchester
Original post by Anish_P
My predicted grades are 1 A* (politics 91 UMS) and 3 A's (maths-90 Geog-90 and econ-85) my school have been so strict with predictions :/
and gcse 8A*s and 4 A's :smile: how about you?

and sent it of on the 5th got an offer from notts (politics and econ) and manchester

ahh thats still amazing!! my school has been raising everyone predictions. lol. which is wierd but hey.
my gcse's are 3A*s, 4As and 4Bs. im predicted 3A*s and an A.
sent it on 17th oct. im getting soooo impatient! im so worried im not going to get any offers.
ahh well. where else you applying??

Latest

Trending

Trending