The Student Room Group

Accounting at uni? A Level choices.

I'm just a tad confused about my alevel choices. At the moment, I'm really keen about doing accounting and finance (or anything related) at uni (london uni preferably) originally I picked: Maths w/ Further Maths, Business Studies, Computing, Psychology

As now this is completely changed (apart from maths) because of my GCSE results -__- I got a C in english so I can't do Psychology and a B in business studies - needed an A to do it in alevel (and my C in english didnt help), although they might be able to let me do this as an alevel, originally wanted to do economics but they dont offer it at the sixth form im going to, so now as I got an A in physics and biology and a B in chemistry they are advising me to take two or three of sciences which I never really considered before (considering im really into maths, accounting etc field) although I did enjoy biology and physics (hmm) and manage to get an A* in one of the chemistry exam. Would this affect my uni application and how about the workload?

GCSE profile: A*AABBBBBCCD

D - RE :colone:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest