The Student Room Group

How's the MBA international fashion management?

I hold bachelor degree if Engineering and industrial technology but I lov in fashion marketing. I also try to build my own brand clothes. So I interest in fashion management postgrad.

But it really hard to make a choice cos others think I will regret to chosse it.
So.,,, how do you think if I fly so far away from abroad to study MBA in fashion management??

And tuition fee quite expensive too. I need to make sure it worth enough to invest after I graduate.

Pls share your opinion

From oversea student prospect
Reply 1
My 2 cents:
I would go for the MBA alone without a specialization in fashion management. Why? You will still get the tools needed to start your brand empire in clothing but if by any chance you decide not to pursue fashion, you still have a MBA relevant to other industries to fall back on. Since you have a BA in engineering and industrial technology, you can improve your career prospects in this field with an MBA by working in management or other type of department where business skills are desired.... But no one asked me....

I'm from the US, and I'm also looking into masters abroad so we have to make wise choices in order to justify the expense.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending