The Student Room Group

Who's your favourite Comedian?

Mine's Eddie Izzard, I think he's fantastic. :tongue:

"Cake or death?" :rofl:

Its really hard as I've seen lots of comics live and I've loved them all. Rich Hall, for example, always makes me laugh, but then again so has pretty much ever comedian mentioned in this thread so far, and I could pick any for sketches and shows that have left me catatonic from laughing so hard. But Eddie Izzard was picked I think because I admire the work he's put into becoming a Comedian, the work he's done for charity such as the around-the-country marathon. Plus, he's different with his transexual style, and that's another thing that just makes it so funny. :tongue: He uses that in his sketches, but not as much as say, Joe Brand uses her weight, which just becomes unfunny.
I could sit here and put almost every comedian down, but I think he's got to take No.1. :redface:

Apparently someone doesn't like Eddie Izzard. :dry: Or the "Cake or Death" sketch.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lee Mack

lol i got negged for liking something, sweeeeeeeeeet
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
I'll just leave this here

Reply 3

Or:

Reply 4
I'd say Frankie Boyle but not in one of his standup shows, but on a panel show or at an awards ceremony.
Reply 5
Nick Clegg
Michael Mcintyre

John Bishop

"I mean the against-school-prayer, pro-abortion, anti-nuclear wing" :biggrin:

(edited 12 years ago)
Tim Minchin!! :biggrin:
Original post by Jellybeany
Michael Mcintyre

John Bishop

Original post by DH-Biker
Mine's Eddie Izzard, I think he's fantastic. :tongue:

"Cake or death?" :rofl:

Agree with all these, I'd also like to mention Dara O'Brien, Chris Addison, Ed Byrne and Stewart Francis - all very funny men.
Russell Howard, and Jack Whitehalls getting alot better.

Eddie Izard is brilliant as well though :smile:
Reply 11
Stewart Francis, Reginald D Hunter, Al Murray, Jim Jeffries, John Bishop are all awesome!

But Eddie Izard and Kevin Bridges take it for me!

'So if i'm not a Christian, i'm a not getting a free toasty? That's very unchristian of you!'
Jimmy Carr, Rhod Gilbert, Frankie Boyle, Chris Addison, Marcus Brigstocke... or anyone from Mock The Week/8 out of 10 cats :tongue:
Bill hicks without a shadow of a doubt, the man was a legend! Rip- it's only a ride!
David Mitchell, Frankie Boyle, Jimmy Carr, Reginald D. Hunter, Rhod Gilbert, Chris Addison, Lee Mack, Stewart Francis, Hugh Dennis, Dara O'Briain, Ed Byrne, Kevin Bridges, Billy Connolly, Tim Minchin, etc.

I may have one too many. :tongue:
Reply 16
Tim Minchin.
gay ones like Alan carr, graham norton are usually good lol

OR KEITH LEMON!!!!!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 18
Michael McIntyre
Reply 19
Ed Byrne, Dara O'Brian and Russell Howard :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest