The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU 2012 entry

when are people applying for the next ucas cycle? anyone applying to john moores OR looking to study events or tourism

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I know this was posted a whie ago but I searched for this topic before starting it just to be sure. I applied a month ago as soo as UCAS opened and just got offers last week for BA Business and BA Accounting and Finance. Wondering who else may have had offers for JMU 2012?
Liverpool
Reply 2
I've applied for BA Drama, but the college are still doing my references.
I'm doing Forensic Anthropology hopefully! Got a offer for BCC and am predicted ABB, so it's not too bad! I can't seem to find anyone else doing the course this year and it's making me worry a little!:frown:
Reply 4
I've had an offer for BA Accounting & Finance :smile:
Reply 5
Offer for Geography :smile:
Reply 6
I have an offer for Forensic Anthropology. :smile:
Yaaaaaay! You going the the Forensics day this week?:smile:
Reply 8
I can't make it unfortunately, I live in the South East so it's a bit of a trek to get there. :frown:
Haha, yeah:P I'm making my Dad drive me from Ipswich to get there so it's a fair way for me too! I can't find anyone else but you that is doing Forensic Anthropology and I'm worried that I'll be the only one there:P!
Reply 10
Have you tried the Yougo website? You can find people who are doing Forensic Anthroplogy on there. :smile:
Yeah man, just signed up now! Thank youu:smile:
Reply 12
I've had an offer for John Moores. Probably going to be my first choice.

My course is Quantity Surveying if anyone is interested. :smile:
I had a offer for zoology from john moores!
Reply 14
offer for psychology and criminology 2012 :smile:

anyone else?
Reply 15
Original post by Frecklesgirl
I had a offer for zoology from john moores!

Me too :-) firmed it, cant wait! Did you apply elsewhere too?:biggrin:
Yay!!! Ive got to hear back from Bangor, Hull, Anglia Ruskin and Cornwall College. What about you?
Reply 17
Yay!!! Ive got to hear back from Bangor, Hull, Anglia Ruskin and Cornwall College. What about you?

Only applied to Bolton Uni initially for 3 courses and got offers for all 3 and 2 at LJMU, but LJMU was a winner for me! Cant wait now, so excited haha!

Are you planning on living in student accomodatin or at home?:biggrin:
well i live in herne bay, so i will be moving up there. I feel that im slightly too old to stay in halls (im 25) and own a cat so it will be a flat on my on. What about you? well done on your offers too!
Reply 19
well i live in herne bay, so i will be moving up there. I feel that im slightly too old to stay in halls (im 25) and own a cat so it will be a flat on my on. What about you? well done on your offers too!

Im married with a daughter, so I will be living at home (near blackpool) and commuting, I know what you mean about halls ive spoken to a lot of people who have stayed in them and it is for the younger party animals lol!
I will be 25 when i start too, im like an OAP in my college haha!:biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks:biggrin:, im just glad the waiting is over onw and its all final! hopefully you will have all yours soon, have you got a favourite choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending