The Student Room Group

Warwick Medical School Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by select the right name
Interview February 13. 4 out of 4! My ancient brain cells really do work! Or maybe they just all feel sorry for me!

Original post by *Funny*Bunny*
So happy to be wrong!!! I got an invitation to the selection day too!!! Yay! I'm very impressed with warwick's punctuality too :tongue:

Original post by adsyrah
Just got an interview offer!

There's your answer - they're sending them out as of today :biggrin:

what subjects guys? and congratulations
Reply 61
Original post by winning11
what subjects guys? and congratulations

This is the medicine thread :smile:
Reply 62
Looks like people with UKCAT scores of 667.5 are getting waiting list emails. Not heard anything yet. Damn frustrating!

I should be expecting a rejection very soon then :redface:
Reply 63
Looks like people with UKCAT scores of 667.5 are getting waiting list emails. Not heard anything yet. Damn frustrating!

I just got an interview with a UKCAT of 670... Maybe that's the cut off if people just below that are being placed on a waiting list
Reply 64
Aww man, im on 663 :'( Ill wait for my rejection then. Does anyone know if they make any exceptions? ie. if ur PS or W/E is good? x
Reply 65
I got 655 and am still waiting... for a miracle/administrative error :biggrin:
Still waiting with 660... Hmm... Rejection or waiting list...?
Original post by adsyrah
Which session on the 13th? I went for the afternoon one...

Afternoon session too. A celebratory coffee might be in order. You'll spot me! I'll be the one with the grey hair, wrinkles and a zimmer frame. :biggrin:
Reply 68
Interview here! On Feb 14th. :biggrin:
Grrr Im on the waiting list, my UKCAT is 667.5. Does anyone have any idea how long it would be?
Reply 70
Rejection :'( Expected with my UKCAT of 663 though. Good luck to everyone in Feb! :smile:
Reply 71
Afternoon session too. A celebratory coffee might be in order. You'll spot me! I'll be the one with the grey hair, wrinkles and a zimmer frame. :biggrin:

lol
I'm on the afternoon of the 13th aswell.... And also a somewhat aged student (compared to school-leavers anyway)!!
Reply 72
Original post by HazzieB
Rejection :'( Expected with my UKCAT of 663 though. Good luck to everyone in Feb! :smile:

Oh shame. Good luck with your other choices!
Original post by CJDJ
lol
I'm on the afternoon of the 13th aswell.... And also a somewhat aged student (compared to school-leavers anyway)!!

Well I'm positively ancient! I have shoes older than the school leavers! And somehow my afternoon session is now a morning interview! So I'll be one of the first to experience the interview. Oh dear!
Reply 74
Well I'm positively ancient! I have shoes older than the school leavers! And somehow my afternoon session is now a morning interview! So I'll be one of the first to experience the interview. Oh dear!

How did you end up a morning interview?
I originally picked the morning interview but when the confirmation email came through it stated I was in the afternoon session so I thought I had clicked on the wrong one. But I got an email from Warwick today apologising for the confusion and they look forward to seeing me at 8.15am.
Reply 76
I originally picked the morning interview but when the confirmation email came through it stated I was in the afternoon session so I thought I had clicked on the wrong one. But I got an email from Warwick today apologising for the confusion and they look forward to seeing me at 8.15am.

Oh, I see. I was starting to think I was to expect an unexplained chnage to a morning session. Phew!

8:15am?! Wow, you really will be one of the first to be interviewed! Good luck!
Reply 77
Original post by CJDJ
Oh, I see. I was starting to think I was to expect an unexplained chnage to a morning session. Phew!

8:15am?! Wow, you really will be one of the first to be interviewed! Good luck!

Well, CJDJ, sounds like it'll be me and you at the afternoon session!
Original post by adsyrah
Well, CJDJ, sounds like it'll be me and you at the afternoon session!

Well we could all meet up before you have your interviews. I'm easily bribed................:wink::biggrin:
Reply 79
Rejection. UKCAT of 660 :frown:

I knew Warwick was a gamble tbh, not entirely supprised at the outcome.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending