Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

exercise

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    hello everyone, i was wondering if someone can give me like a list of all exercises that you can do with dumbells for all the muscles/groups 1and2handed, also if their are exercises you can do with barbells and other equipment but also with dumbbells this too.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know a guy called Google who knows quite a bit about this stuff, pretty sure he has a website. Give me a second, I'll try to find the address for you.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    just go on youtube
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    bicep curls, tricep extensions, bench press and shoulder press with variations of each is what i use them for mainly but just buy a copy of mens fitness or google it to get exact instructions
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phenomenological)
    I know a guy called Google who knows quite a bit about this stuff, pretty sure he has a website. Give me a second, I'll try to find the address for you.
    LOL! xactly what i was thinking too
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dumbbell+exercises
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phenomenological)
    yeh u dont have to be sarcastic u know, ive done google but i was just thinking some people on here might know some more exercises that was why i was asking besides all the websites are mostly the same ones with same stuff
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    again u don't have to be sarcastic, ive already done google, but was wondering if some people on here might be regular gym goers and know more exercises, most of the sites are the same when u do these searches so same stuff, also do you know how many pages their are as well it can take time you know frustrating.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: September 2, 2011
Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

Exercise tipsNutrition advice

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.