i'm going to do european studies and spanish. applied to these halls:

canterbury court
weston hall
pankhurst court
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 21
I'm going to have (assuming I pick Manc)...

1) Whitworth Park
2) Chandos Hall (super single if I can swing it) :wink:
3) Dunno really, its kinda between Lambert & Fairfields or Weston Hall
Reply 22
Leekey
I'm going to have (assuming I pick Manc)...

Assuming? Of course you'll pick Manc :wink:
Reply 23
i got sum stuff sent from "the icarus line" band thingy i dunno lol sorry, ur name jus reminded me...

whitworth park i like that, the slopey roofs look ace... yeap yeap!
Reply 24
Icarus
Assuming? Of course you'll pick Manc :wink:

Kinda 50/50 with Notts at the mo!!! :smile: (any advice other than that of Pettrozi :wink: is welcome)
Reply 25
chaaa
i got sum stuff sent from "the icarus line" band thingy i dunno lol sorry, ur name jus reminded me...

whitworth park i like that, the slopey roofs look ace... yeap yeap!

Feed your cat to a cobra? :tongue:
Reply 26
Leekey
Kinda 50/50 with Notts at the mo!!! :smile: (any advice other than that of Pettrozi :wink: is welcome)

Manc is seriously cool mate....*thumbs up*
Reply 27
doing Law

probs choosing Dalton-Ellis or Woolton Hall as 1st/2nd but haven't completely decided...then Hulme Hall as reserve.

anyone else up for Law??
azz
doing Law

probs choosing Dalton-Ellis or Woolton Hall as 1st/2nd but haven't completely decided...then Hulme Hall as reserve.

anyone else up for Law??

Yeh, I'm going to Manc for Law too!! Spooky - probably c u in the lectures! Staying in self-catering in Fallowfield - first choice Oak House - cheap and cheerful!!
Reply 29
UMIST is my firm choice to study International Management with French.

Manchester is my Insurance to study European studies and French.

Don't remember what i put down exactley on my accomodation form but they were all self-catering.
Reply 30
wot is d last poss date that some1 will hear from MANCHESTER for a reply to an interview...i no a friend whos waiting for Dentistry and they said they'd get bak end of March n still no reply
Reply 31
by d way i mdoin medicine at UoM. ne1 else?
Reply 32
Jaq
by d way i mdoin medicine at UoM. ne1 else?

na sowrey mayte i tink i be doin da computar syence... werd.
An im doin maffs innit, wrd life...
Reply 34
xtra786
yo people,

accepted manchester to read dentistry 2004 entry, sent off for accom. and chose dalton ellis, but i was just told that victoria park has high crime, that true?

anyone daunted by the idea of moving out of home, or is it jus me?

Na, it's not that bad. There have been a few incidents, but it's just like any other student area. Take the necessary precautions and chances are you'll be safe.
Reply 35
Oh by the way, I managed to get a second year at Dalton Ellis which was highly unexpected. I've been taunted with notices saying that demand was extremely high, but I still got in! Rather lucky for a home student living on a loan, unless Dalton Ellis are lying about the demand...
Reply 36
Computer Science w/Business and Management.
Only replied to ucas the other day, how long do you think it'll take them to send me accomodation forms and stuff?

I think I'm gonna put down:
Whitworth Park
Grosvenor Place
Wright Robinson Hall.
(In that order)

Anyone on MSN messenger? my address is andrew#bonfire-toffee.com
Reply 37
Just accepted Manchester as my firm for L100 - BA Econ.

Haven't decided on my accommodation choices yet but I like the look of some of the Fallowfield ones.
Reply 38
Hiya!

I will probably put man as my first choice... But as im foreign( never been to manchester!!!) i don't know much what happens now with my application. Assume that i got the place (meaning i have enough good grades from my exams), i asked for a deffered entry, so when is my deadline to send my application for the accomodation? Which halls do you advice my to chose (self- catering) and not too expensive... which are considered 2 b the best ones? Is there anything I should know before I go to Manchester/England???

And will i have to pay anykind of deposit after I chose the hall...?

I really will be very greatful for ANYKIND of help/advice...
Reply 39
My final choices are:
Grovensor Place
Grovensor Street Building
Whitworth Park

Latest

Trending

Trending