The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

I'm from SB and would like to see main campus

Hey there,

this is a little bit of a random thread, but I have lately been wondering about main campus. I am starting my 3rd year attending sutton bonington campus, i lived there for a year and then moved out to the surrounding village of Kegworth. I have been reading the other threads about what people think of SB and I have to say I agree. As a result I'd like to get more involved with main campus and see if there are actually some like minded people out there somewhere at this uni!
So whos from main campus here? Whats it like in comparison?

thanks x
I don't attend this uni but I know Uni Park Campus is bigger and is close to Central Nottingham. The neighbouring Highfields Park is also very idyllic with its boating lake and mini-waterfalls. If you ever go into Nottingham for shopping etc, you should take the opportunity to visit the main University Park campus and Highfield's Park which is municipally owned and open to the public.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I am from main campus and I once wanted to know what Sutton Bonnigton was like and to see it.
So what I did right, was get on a free hopper bus to there.
If you go to freshers fair on main campus in week one (go on monday 26th or tuesday 27th - its also on wed 28th but thats also when the SB one is, which I assume youd want to go to as well, you will be able to find out what things there are to get involved with

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending