Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Leicester 2012 Applicants

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flower269)
    well done when did you send your application and what are your predicted grades?I'm soooo nervous,
    thanks

I sent mine off on October 12th, predicted grades are 3A*s and 1A.
    Leicester does look for ABB though (you very most probably know this anyway), so as long as predicted grades are ABB Leicester should have a good look at the applicants.

What have you applied for? Very good luck in getting a response soon!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whotosee)
    I sent mine off on October 12th, predicted grades are 3A*s and 1A.
    Leicester does look for ABB though (you very most probably know this anyway), so as long as predicted grades are ABB Leicester should have a good look at the applicants.

What have you applied for? Very good luck in getting a response soon!
    I've applied for medical genetics (first choice) and medical microbiology. I'm predicted A*AAb but I'm EU student and have no GCSEs done in UK (due to my age I went straight to 6th form). I'm wondering if that could be a disadvantage...I emailed them and they said my application would be consider according to my circumstances, which means nothing to me.
    Hopefully i'll get a response in the next few days...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I received an offer of AAB to study History and considering that Leicester is potentially my first choice, I'm thrilled!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying to do politics with predicted AAB
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma363)
    Eeep, I havn't got one D:
    i'm sure it's nothing to worry about
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for medicine I REALLY hope I get in because I fell in love with Leicester when I went for the open day <3
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Applying for Geology with Paleobiology MSci Although, I applied about a week ago now, and still haven't received an acknowledgement ):
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for MMaths with a year in the USA (G107) Anyone got any offers from Maths?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    got an offer from medical microbiology...im waiting for genetics now
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Was that offer from Leicester and did you get it today?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG just got a conditional offer for biology XD XD
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really liked Leicester but in hopefully going to be putting it as my insurance :/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Hindsight)
    Was that offer from Leicester and did you get it today?
    yes, that was offer from Leicester and got it today at 2pm, what have you applied for?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    yes, that was offer from Leicester and got it today at 2pm, what have you applied for?
    English and history, really hoping for a Leicester offer it's me first choice
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for medical genetics (first choice) and medical microbiology. I'm predicted A*AAb but I'm EU student and have no GCSEs done in UK (due to my age I went straight to 6th form). I'm wondering if that could be a disadvantage...I emailed them and they said my application would be consider according to my circumstances, which means nothing to me.
    Hopefully i'll get a response in the next few days...
    Well I wish you the best of luck again, let me know when you get a response!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh I didn't see this. Woohoo! Congratulations!!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Medicine at the moment joint first choice with Newcastle. Absolutely loved it on the open day!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for Law with French Law and Language. Anybody else applied for the same/similar course?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paulbridger)
    Applying for Geology with Paleobiology MSci Although, I applied about a week ago now, and still haven't received an acknowledgement ):
    I didn't get an acknowledgement at all from Leicester, but got an offer, so don't worry about that. Good luck!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whotosee)
    Oh I didn't see this. Woohoo! Congratulations!!
    Thanks, I would prefer medical genetics, but it's still in consideration...microbiology is my 'very back up'... but im happy anyway, its really good uni to study biosciences... is medical biochemistry your first choice?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 13, 2013
New on TSR
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.