The Student Room Group

Bristol Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1260
has anyone not sent back the occupational health form yet?
Good luck for results everybody!!
Reply 1262
So who has a confirmed place at Bristol for October? :smile:
Reply 1263
Which hall are you guys gonna stay in?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1264
Colston street
Reply 1265
Original post by Mub93
Colston street

Wow that's like 5 minutes away from the school of medical sciences? I'll be staying in manor hall :smile:

Reply 1266
Original post by Ber
Which hall are you guys gonna stay in?

I'm going to be staying at Hawthorns which looks pretty near to most things :smile:
Reply 1267
Original post by Ber
Wow that's like 5 minutes away from the school of medical sciences? I'll be staying in manor hall :smile:

Nice :smile: yeah can't wait !
Reply 1268
Original post by catalink
I'm going to be staying at Hawthorns which looks pretty near to most things :smile:

Lucky you! I couldn't choose the hawthorns when I applied :frown:

Reply 1269
Original post by Ber
Lucky you! I couldn't choose the hawthorns when I applied :frown:

Ah no how comes? :frown: At least we're doing an epic course :biggrin: Are you looking forward to October?
Reply 1270
Ah no how comes? :frown: At least we're doing an epic course :biggrin: Are you looking forward to October?

I don't know :frown: And yeah!!! Medicine is the best course everrr and I am sooo loooking forward to October (and to my first lecture!!)! Do you know how long the freshers' week is btw?
Reply 1271
Original post by Ber
I don't know :frown: And yeah!!! Medicine is the best course everrr and I am sooo loooking forward to October (and to my first lecture!!)! Do you know how long the freshers' week is btw?

Haha! it totally is!! Have you got your registration pack yet? And ermm well i'm pretty sure normal teaching starts on the 8th but I think there's Freshers activities during this week as well, so i'm thinking that maybe it's unofficially like 2 weeks, don't take my word for that though! :biggrin:
Reply 1272
Haha! it totally is!! Have you got your registration pack yet? And ermm well i'm pretty sure normal teaching starts on the 8th but I think there's Freshers activities during this week as well, so i'm thinking that maybe it's unofficially like 2 weeks, don't take my word for that though! :biggrin:

I've heard that it'll last for a fortnight anyway just not sure how that works once our lectures start. And no I haven't got my pack yet. Is it like a huge pack? Cos it might take some time for it to get to my house with my address being wrong!

Reply 1273
Original post by Ber
I've heard that it'll last for a fortnight anyway just not sure how that works once our lectures start. And no I haven't got my pack yet. Is it like a huge pack? Cos it might take some time for it to get to my house with my address being wrong!

I'm not too sure about that either to be honest. Haha! could take a while to get it then! It's not too big just A4 size :smile:
Reply 1274
So has anyone read the book they told us to get yet?
Reply 1275
I think it's against the rules here to discuss the content of interviews, so just make sure you've got all the standard stuff covered and I'm sure you'll be fine.
yeah sorry i just read rules today. only joined so I didnt know haha

Quick Reply

Latest