The Student Room Group

Most annoying TV character of all time

Scroll to see replies

Original post by boromir9111
list is longgg

really??
cos i swear i had LOTS of characters annoy the hll outta me but i suddenly cant think of one :s-smilie:
Original post by TotoMimo
Either Gino D'FRIGGINGCampo "EEEtaleeean food ees like Eeeetaleean men.... Meeeenimum effort, maxeeemum sateeesfaction." YES YOU SAID THAT FIVE MINUTES AGO AS YOU HAVE DONE PERIODICALLY FOR THE PAST HALF HOUR YOU D*CK.

Also, Mister Tumble can take a tumble off into a crocodile-filled gorge.

HEY i love Mr Tumble :biggrin:
whats wrong with him???
Reply 42
Original post by djgoebbels
Julia McNamara from Nip/Tuck.

SPOILER:

When The Carver decided not to kill her I decided to drop the show. God I despise her.

I'm rewatching all the episodes again and right now Matt is getting on my last nerve!!
Original post by chocoholicmanic
really??
cos i swear i had LOTS of characters annoy the hll outta me but i suddenly cant think of one :s-smilie:

same here :sigh:
This annoying bitch from 'The West Wing'...

Original post by tesha_al
I'm rewatching all the episodes again and right now Matt is getting on my last nerve!!

Yeah Matt is a dick aswell. But can you blame him really? He was raised by this witch.
Some of the characters in Jeeves and Wooster, in particular Whilmott.

Strauss from Criminal minds pisses me off no end.
Reply 47
I don't know why, but that guy who played Lee Hunter in Hollyoaks a while ago just pisses me off. Think he's been in Emmerdale and Corrie too. He's got the most annoying face and voice, and tries to be some kind of comedy jack the lad character but just comes off as an annoying ****. I actually saw him in Liverpool once and had the urge to punch him :confused:
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
Brad Bellick, Prison Break :unimpressed:

T-bag :adore:

Did you not see Season 4? Brad Bellick was a hero!

I agree T-bag was the best character though.

Most annoying TV character is probably Rita from Dexter. I was glad when she died :evil:
Reply 49
Original post by Foo.mp3
You're quite welcome, and quite right, my dear :chaplin:

You'd also ban rainbows if you could wouldn't you!

Calm down dear. :smile:

much better. want a cookie? :smile:

but no, I like rainbows. One day I will find the goblin with his gold at the end of it. :wink:
Original post by Michael5318008
Did you not see Season 4? Brad Bellick was a hero!

Hero maybe, but he was annoying as hell up until them and a snitch :unimpressed:
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
Hero maybe, but he was annoying as hell up until them and a snitch :unimpressed:

I suppose he was at first, I started feeling sorry for him when you found out that he failed the police exams a load of times and stuff like that. I'm sad enough to have cared, what of it? :P
Anyone in any live action disney show for girls.
Original post by boromir9111
same here :sigh:

lol dont worry :console:
happens to the best of us :biggrin:
The character that Vincent D'Onofrio plays in Law & Order.
Go Compare Idiot
Do characters in tv adverts count?
If so- the bloke off the go compare adverts, he really needs his head smashing in.
Reply 57
Got to be Jay from the inbetweeners. Can't help but think that if I knew him in real life we'd be mortal enemies. I wish he was up to his forehead in clunge, then at least maybe he'd drown...
Kay Burley
David cameron

Quick Reply

Latest