The Student Room Group

Bird & Bird Interview - Advice Please

Hi all,

I have a first round interview with Bird & Bird this week and I was wondering if anybody has been before/has any advice? Have had a look at as many resources as possible, but first hand knowledge is always better I find!

Thanks in advance! :smile:
Reply 1
I have one too. Don't think anyone will have first-hand experience of it, as it seems like B&B don't normally interview before the assessment day, but have even more candidates than usual this year?

Seeing as it's only 20 minutes, I'm expecting some fairly standard motivational questions about law and the firm, possibly with a commercial awareness question or two thrown in. They could do something off-the-wall, though - who knows?
Reply 2
Reply 3
Hmm, that makes me even more nervous then if competition is even higher this year!

I agree though, that seems like the logical stuff they'll ask about, just don't want to be caught unawares with a curve ball in case anybody else has experienced one and would like to share!
Reply 4
Alternatively will do my own interpretation of "Bird is the Word" al la a certain Mr. Griffin....
Reply 5
Heh. I reckon the interview will primarily be about making sure that you're a nice sociable person. (Gonna save my Family Guy renditions for the assessment day..!)
Reply 6
Hi guys,

What did Bird & Bird ask you all in the end? My interview is tomorrow morning (obviously have prepared but just came across this thread)!
Reply 7
Hi all,

I have my interview tomorrow morning as well, I was hoping that some kind person would have had their interview earlier this week and would have posted something about it online. I really hope it's not too bad, like Mattus said, I think it'll be more about seeing whether we'd fit into the firm but who knows?!

I hope everyone's as nervous as I am.
Hi everyone,
Sorry to resurrect such an old thread but it's that time of year again! Do any of you remember what they asked you during that first round interview?

Thanks!!
Islington girl - could you let me know what the questions were like if you have had it? Thanks!
Resurrecting this again! Anyone got any tips for the interviews? Thanks in advance.
Reply 11
Original post by BlueDuck
Resurrecting this again! Anyone got any tips for the interviews? Thanks in advance.

How's your application going? Have you heard anything since the video interview?
Original post by redgrad
How's your application going? Have you heard anything since the video interview?

Not heard, sorry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending