The Student Room Group

Keele Medical School Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Had an interview yesterday... Didn't go well! How does anyone who have had interviews feel?
hey just though id introduce myself to this thread, applied to keele but still not heard anything yet! rang admissions today and they said they were being slow and i should hear from them by next week!
Reply 1122
Original post by hopefulmedic:)
hey just though id introduce myself to this thread, applied to keele but still not heard anything yet! rang admissions today and they said they were being slow and i should hear from them by next week!

Hey thanks for the update! im also in you position, havent heard anything! Does that mean keele will make decisions for everyone by the end of next week? really hop i hear soon :confused:
:worm2::worm2::worm2::worm::worm::worm:
Original post by lisa101
Hey thanks for the update! im also in you position, havent heard anything! Does that mean keele will make decisions for everyone by the end of next week? really hop i hear soon :confused:

probably, they need to put us out of our misery soon!! :s-smilie: are you in year 13, gap year etc...?
offer :smile:

good luck to all waiting.
Original post by Dr.Galaxy99

offer :smile:

good luck to all waiting.

Congratulations :biggrin: how long was that till after your interview? :smile:
Got an interview :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Didn't think I was going to get one because I didn't hear from them, going to have to change my sig now, I love Keele :heart:
Original post by Cheddar
Got an interview :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Didn't think I was going to get one because I didn't hear from them, going to have to change my sig now, I love Keele :heart:

Well done! How have your other applications been going?
Original post by charleydavis
Well done! How have your other applications been going?

Thank you, I've got an offer from peninsula, and have had two other interviews, Barts and Glasgow. Keele will be my fourth interview, how about you?
Reply 1130
I still haven't hared anything also...wish they would just give me a decision..xI
Original post by Cheddar
Thank you, I've got an offer from peninsula, and have had two other interviews, Barts and Glasgow. Keele will be my fourth interview, how about you?

Wow - that's amazing :eek4:

Well done! :biggrin: :yy:
Original post by ViceVersa
Congratulations :biggrin: how long was that till after your interview? :smile:

Like a day!

Like a day!

:redface: Awesome!
Original post by thegodofgod
Wow - that's amazing :eek4:

Well done! :biggrin: :yy:

Thank you :smile:

Good luck with your application.
I had an interview on the 15th of December and still haven't heard from them.... I'm not feeling too good about that =/
Reply 1136
Original post by vickyu23
I had an interview on the 15th of December and still haven't heard from them.... I'm not feeling too good about that =/

Had an interview on the same day!!
Don't think theyve gotten back to anyone who was interviewed on that dayy
Original post by Shalo1

Original post by Shalo1
Had an interview on the same day!!
Don't think theyve gotten back to anyone who was interviewed on that dayy

Did you have a morning one? And.. did you do the MMI's after?
I just hope it's really that 'cause most people who got offers got them pretty much straight after their interview =/
Reply 1138
How is everybody's application going???
Original post by Shaz51
How is everybody's application going???

Slowly! Still waiting on 3 of my choices and hoping Keele get in touch next week! How's yours going?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending