The Student Room Group

HYMS Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by apple17
Same here. Last interview date. :s-smilie:

Saving the best till last i bet. :wink: Yeah, i think it's just random too, i doubt they'd actually order anything.
Reply 221
Original post by New_to_this
Saving the best till last i bet. :wink: Yeah, i think it's just random too, i doubt they'd actually order anything.

Definitely :wink:
Yeah, too much effort to rank.
Reply 222
Original post by ViceVersa
Thanks, I'm really happy for you though! We were both so worried (obv I needed to be) but well done. I hope you get the offer and I hope you do for your other unis as well. And thanks :redface:

Thank you so much! Needs to start preparing now :smile:
You are welcome and dw, I am sure you will do awesome, ur UCAS points are really high!. Probably, everyone gets at least 1 rejection.
Original post by apple17
Definitely :wink:
Yeah, too much effort to rank.

Yeah, definitely. So are you in the afternoon too? Are you an international student? I haven't a clue how i'm getting there.
Reply 224
Is there anybody else who hasn't heard anything from HYMS? I don't know whether to just presume a rejection or to think they're sending results, whether interviews or rejections out in batches..

Original post by apple17
Thank you so much! Needs to start preparing now :smile:
You are welcome and dw, I am sure you will do awesome, ur UCAS points are really high!. Probably, everyone gets at least 1 rejection.

Prepare hard!

Except mine from Imperial is coming pretty soon :frown:
Reply 226
Original post by Fatcho10
Rejectionnnnnnnnnnn :frown:

Waiting on the 3 others now

I know, I feel do deflated :frown: I think I may just crawl in a ball and stay there....Just awaiting the others.......Well, better just get good A-level results and hope for the best
:bawling:
Reply 227
Original post by New_to_this
Yeah, definitely. So are you in the afternoon too? Are you an international student? I haven't a clue how i'm getting there.

Yeah, mines in the afternoon and i am intl.
No clue either. Need to decide hotels etc :frown:
Original post by dragonfly647
16th December - Hull! Can't wait, very nervous! Hope to see you guys there, who else is on this date :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Me :smile: 12-4.30. What times yours??
Original post by MJHERBZ
Interview, 16th december! Helllllllllllllllllllll yeah!

Same :smile: mines 12-4.30 @ hull. What about you?
Reply 230
Original post by ViceVersa
Prepare hard!

Except mine from Imperial is coming pretty soon :frown:

Don't worry, maybe bmat cutoff will go down for imperial cuz not many people made S1 cutoff? Fingers crossed for you, really hope you get an offer at ur top choice. :smile:
Got an interview for the 16th December - 9am - 2.30pm. See you there!
Reply 232
Original post by je t'aime
Is there anybody else who hasn't heard anything from HYMS? I don't know whether to just presume a rejection or to think they're sending results, whether interviews or rejections out in batches..

No, don't assume its a rejection cuz they said it will sent out by end of this week. still have 2 days of sending batches of interviews. So, w and hope u get an interview. :smile:
Original post by islanders
Got an interview for the 16th December - 9am - 2.30pm. See you there!

That's a nice long interview. :wink:
If you get an offer, do you get allocated to the university that you are interviewed at?
Anyone with insights into the HYMS interview style?

And if you have an interview at Hull, are you to assume you have been potentially allocated to Hull?
Interview on 7th December :biggrin: So envious of everyone else on here with much more time :mad: It's a good job I've just had my Newcastle interview so I've done loads of prep :smile: Interview is at York. Like people have said, does this mean anything if you get an offer in terms of where you are placed? :smile:
Reply 237
Original post by katiehockey22
Same :smile: mines 12-4.30 @ hull. What about you?

Exactly the same, I guess I'll see you then! Good luck to us :tongue:
Reply 238
Original post by Jbuck93
I know, I feel do deflated :frown: I think I may just crawl in a ball and stay there....Just awaiting the others.......Well, better just get good A-level results and hope for the best
:bawling:

Awww hang in there :frown:
Rejected as well, applied from Sweden. Waiting for 3 more but this first rejection felt really bad :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending