The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
i know, it's crazy, but she's 18

A lot of the contestants have been 18 and 19 and my mind has trouble grasping that there are girls on that show my age and younger.
Reply 781
ugh, the annual catch-up episode.

i don't wanna know what i already know!
I didn't even bother watching that on YouTube, guessing i didn't really miss much?

-x-
there were a bit of unseen footage - nothing omg though...

:rolleyes:damn catch-up episodes:rolleyes:
Reply 784
oh i didnt even watch it on living. i had been taping the animal farm program on channel 4, so just decided to watch that instead.
Reply 785
I didn't even bother watching that on YouTube, guessing i didn't really miss much?

Actually it was one of the really good catch-up episodes but just for the one scene. It featured a cut scene in which Monique, believing that someone had ate 'her' crisps went mental and smashed up everyone elses crisps and threw them in the bin. The girls all go crazy on her and I believe it was Amanda (or possibly Michelle) who completely go off on her.
lol, sounds funny!

Gawd i thought Monique was bad...and Melrose, but then along came Renee!!

-x-
Reply 787
lol, sounds funny!

It is, especially since they are basically given a bulk of food that is meant to be shared, none of the food actually belongs to anyone.
Hahaha! Nutcase... Saying that when she was on the phone to her mum and you could hear the convos, can't really blame Monique for who she is - her mum is just as bad!!

-x-
Reply 789
It freaks me out there all my age and seem so grown up! (Well most of them.. Renee.. well shes the same age as me and has a child but has a serious attitude problem!)
Reply 790
Guess what the next photoshoot of cycle 8 will be?

Spoiler

^

Spoiler

-x-
Verdict on Cycle 8 Ep 5:

Spoiler

-x-
Reply 793
Cycle 8 Episode 5:

Spoiler

Reply 794
8, Ep. 5

Spoiler

Reply 795
hey does anyone know where i can watch amtm cycle 8?
It's on YouTube, search for it or for user NXRD... i'm not sure if we are allowed to post the link :s-smilie:

-x-
Cycle 8 info for next two episodes (just information, no spoilers!!), they look very good!!!:

Spoiler

-x-
Reply 798
Blimey! Bit of a bitch-fest! (It's going to be good though :redface: )
I'm thinking, first girl is Renee... lol or Jaselne (if that's how you spell it!)

No idea about the other two girls, can't wait for that episode though!!!

-x-

Latest

Trending

Trending