The Student Room Group

Physics or Chemistry?

I know that Physics is easier than Chemistry, but needed to make sure whether Chemistry would be accepted for Accountancy?

Thankz
Physics isn't easier than Chemistry, I'd place them at an equal footing and placing the difference between them in difficulty with other factors such as your personal interests and suitability to the subject (e.g. more maths based for physics), which exam board and teaching quality. Both are reasonable for accountacy and doubt one would be more valued than the other. I'd say it really would be a personal interest based choice as you won't need either for accountancy.
Reply 2
I found Chemistry significantly easier than Physics, though I'd guess a lot of that is down to the difference in teaching quality. I'm sure both would be fine for accountancy, just go for the one you think you'll enjoy most.
Reply 3
I also found Physics harder then Chemistry.
Pick which one you prefer. They aren't the subjects to do just for the sake of it, you need a genuine interest if you want to do well otherwise you just won't be motivated enough to do well.
Reply 4
Physics.

Quick Reply

Latest