The Student Room Group

I'm taking Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Psychology A Level? HELP!

Hey guys,
Basically, I have chosen to do Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Psychology for A level as I want to be a Vet. Has anyone got any knowledge of how hard these subject are? And are able to give me any tips to help me!

Thanks so much! :biggrin:
well i do biology, chemistry and psychology.
I would say for biology, there's a lot of memorisizng and understanding. My advice would be start preparing your notes early and start revising early (cause i left it a bit too late) i would say biology isn't that hard. oh and if you don't understand something always ask the teacher to explain it to you again :smile:
Chemistry, its mainly practice and again memorizing and understanding. I'd say chemistry is a lot harder than biology but that's just my opinion.
Psychology, i think is just mainly memorizing. I did AQA a level psychology. there's a lot of case studies to learn. so again i'd just start revising as soon as possible. It's not that hard there's just a lot to memorise.
Reply 2
You're doing the exact same subjects as me, woo!

...I have nothing else to contribute to this thread.
Original post by clojade
Hey guys,
Basically, I have chosen to do Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Psychology for A level as I want to be a Vet. Has anyone got any knowledge of how hard these subject are? And are able to give me any tips to help me!

I did Bio, Chem and Physics (+ Maths which i would have though would have been a good choice given your other subjects but each to their own). Non of them are especially hard you just have to read around the subject and make sure you actually understand the ideas - don't just learn definitions.
Original post by clojade
Hey guys,
Basically, I have chosen to do Biology Hard, ChemistryChallenging, Physics From what i heard a Nightmareand Psychology for A level as I want to be a Vet. Has anyone got any knowledge of how hard these subject are? And are able to give me any tips to help me!

For Bio and chem, Planned revision early, read round the subject and lots of past paper question practice
Reply 5
Original post by clojade

Original post by clojade
Hey guys,

Depends whether you've done the subjects at GCSE (big advantage if you have) + your expected grades and effort level..... Put the effort in and you will be fine. There are a lot of people that do similar combinations.

Quick Reply

Latest