The Student Room Group
Reply 1
lilmissnaughty
my friend is going on holiday and visiting a former concentration camp, it will be really cold and the only coat she is takin with her is bright pink, does anyone think it would be disrespectful for her towear the bright pink coat???

xxx

Maybe advisable to wear something less bright - perhaps a dark colour - no show a sign of sadness and respect for such a war grave/location
Reply 2
lilmissnaughty
my friend is going on holiday and visiting a former concentration camp, it will be really cold and the only coat she is takin with her is bright pink, does anyone think it would be disrespectful for her towear the bright pink coat???

xxx

no - i don't think so. i have been to one too.
Reply 3
lilmissnaughty

xxx

No, it should be fine. The people will realise that your friend is an eccentric. You should advise your friend to wear a yellow star when she goes, as a badge.
Reply 4
Perhaps it was a hallucination, but did I hear somewhere that you can now stay in Colditz?

That would be rather chilling.
Reply 5
Alec
Perhaps it was a hallucination, but did I hear somewhere that you can now stay in Colditz?

That would be rather chilling.

Colditz wasnt a concentration camp, it was just where they put captured allied forces who kept escaping

Latest

Trending

Trending