The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't know about "coming to", I thought it was already there.
Reply 2
i think there is more to come...

there has been more stuff on the news about pedos lately! i think it will only get worse! what next? another world war? bigger then any war we have seen before?
Reply 3
mikeski

there has been more stuff on the news about pedos lately! i think it will only get worse! what next? another world war? bigger then any war we have seen before?

Hmm, I think thats on the table, yes.
Reply 4
What are you saying that an increase in media coverage of paedophilia will lead to World War III?

I can't see the logic there...
Reply 5
Beekeeper
Hmm, I think thats on the table, yes.

I hope not, but the way its going, might as well be!! like the wars are quite close togther! who knows....
mikeski

Maybe there's more stuff on the news about paedophilia because the police are doing a better job and trying to 'crack down' on it as opposed to there just being more paedophiles?
Reply 7
morgangills
What are you saying that an increase in media coverage of paedophilia will lead to World War III?

I can't see the logic there...

lol no, im just saying that with all the bad things happening lately, i wouldnt be surprised!

i dont think pedos will have much to do with a war... :rolleyes:

--------------

pratikv
Maybe there's more stuff on the news about paedophilia because the police are doing a better job and trying to 'crack down' on it as opposed to there just being more paedophiles?

but i think the media have a small part to play in it...

its been more on the news lately than ever really...
Reply 8
It's been on the news more recently not because of a rise in paedophilia convictions, but because of a scandal involving people on the sex offenders register being employed as teachers.
Reply 9
morgangills
It's been on the news more recently not because of a rise in paedophilia convictions, but because of a scandal involving people on the sex offenders register being employed as teachers.

well yea, but in general, it has been! all you hear now is about pedos and rape etc... its all sick bastards all the time on the news! you never hear of anything really good on the news anymore, although i suppose most people wouldnt really care about good news :rolleyes:
We're a nation of cynics, no one wants to hear happy news.
Reply 11
morgangills
We're a nation of cynics, no one wants to hear happy news.

true.
Reply 12
this is the side effects of freedom.
Reply 13
What is the world coming too?.....2012

Ever heard of "Atlantis"? Ever wondered what happened to them? They ascended. Thats what the world is coming too, a shift in awareness/consciousness.

Im sure that comment will get laughed at, but thats what 2 years of research and truth seeking has led me too, and it all began with searching for the truth about 9/11. I don't care what people think, because everyone will come to realise the truth before 2012 as events unfold.

The corrupt people in high places, eg the real culprits behind 9/11, know this. They are struggling to keep the lid on this truth, and are trying to exploit everything/everyone before their time on this world runs out. They know the end is coming.
Stranksy

Ever heard of "Atlantis"? Ever wondered what happened to them? They ascended. Thats what the world is coming too, a shift in awareness/consciousness.

Im sure that comment will get laughed at, but thats what 2 years of research and truth seeking has led me too, and it all began with searching for the truth about 9/11. I don't care what people think, because everyone will come to realise the truth before 2012 as events unfold.

The corrupt people in high places, eg the real culprits behind 9/11, know this. They are struggling to keep the lid on this truth, and are trying to exploit everything/everyone before their time on this world runs out. They know the end is coming.

What are you on about? Do explain better. What is happenind in 2012 (apart from the Olymipcs in London)?
Reply 15
Being a paedo used to be more socially acceptable and at points in history is considered normal and healthy. Murders probably happen less frequently now on this island than ever before. And suicide bombers are only in existence thanks to cheap and easily accessible explosives.
LibertineNorth
Being a paedo used to be more socially acceptable and at points in history is considered normal and healthy.
history? or religion? or culture? It is acceptable among certain peoples, cultures and religions.
And suicide bombers are only in existence thanks to cheap and easily accessible explosives.
Cheap and easily accesible explosives don't make me want to kill myself. Islam makes Muslims want to kill themselves and infidels at the same time.
These thing have been around ever for thousands and thousands of years. Homophobia used to be entirely acceptable until very recently (homosexuality was illegal until the 1960s), and therefore you aren't actually seeing more homophobes, you are just seeing the police arrest more (many for ridiculuous causes, just like some racist suspects).
Haha, I like the way "gay bashing" is in the same list as rapists and suicide bombers.

Evil is a subjective thing, anyway. 300 years ago gay bashing was encouraged and being a homosexual was, by inference, evil.
Reply 19
Stranksy

:rofl:

next you're gonna tell us we need to wear tin foil on our heads to avoid the sattelites :ninja:

Latest

Trending

Trending