The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That's the first time I've seen it - it's really well done. Very cool, very innovative ad - Honda seems to have nailed the essentials of good car advertising.
It's taking too long to load :frown:
Natalie Lane
It's taking too long to load :frown:

:hugs:

be patient - its worth it.
Fluent in Lies
:hugs:

be patient - its worth it.

Seems like it, I can actually watch it, it's just that it stops every now and then to load, then it restarts... :biggrin:

But it's really good so far
I liked an older one where it showed all the pieces in the cars sort of knocking into eachother, but in that perfectly calculated way. Errr... a bit like those traps Tom used to try to catch Jerry, I think it was Honda too
Reply 5
guessing you need speakers for this one. boo!
Natalie Lane
Seems like it, I can actually watch it, it's just that it stops every now and then to load, then it restarts... :biggrin:

But it's really good so far
I liked an older one where it showed all the pieces in the cars sort of knocking into eachother, but in that perfectly calculated way. Errr... a bit like those traps Tom used to try to catch Jerry, I think it was Honda too

Yeah, that was the Honda Accord advert - it took them 3 months of setting it up until they'd cracked it and managed to get it all in one seemless take. It's truly amazing that they actually did it in real life and that it wasn't CG.
pratikv
Yeah, that was the Honda Accord advert - it took them 3 months of setting it up until they'd cracked it and managed to get it all in one seemless take. It's truly amazing that they actually did it in real life and that it wasn't CG.

Yeah, I think I heard something about that too (or maybe I saw it in the site when I saw the actual advert). It was really good wasn't it? It's got a bit of that childish humour that makes it entertaining and really clever too :biggrin:
HP and Honda produce consistantly good ads i think.
Fluent in Lies

Agreed. So do Chanel, but they do it in a very different way.
Fluent in Lies

To be honest I don't usually pay attention. :redface:
I only knew about the other one because someone posted it, I think...
pratikv
Agreed. So do Chanel, but they do it in a very different way.

Heh those obvously don't work so well for me, I cant seem to think of any hehe.
Fluent in Lies
Heh those obvously don't work so well for me, I cant seem to think of any hehe.

Well, check out this one. It looks much better on a nice large television, especially if I have a glass of scotch in my hand. :wink:

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2658256?htv=12
pratikv
Well, check out this one. It looks much better on a nice large television, especially if I have a glass of scotch in my hand. :wink:

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2658256?htv=12

Oh that's the one with Rodrigo Santoro! I've said this a thousand times but I still like boasting about it ( :redface: ) : I saw him at the beach once
Oh yeah i read about that in 'Creative Review' magazine I think. Yeah its a good ad, but i just like the innovation of HP and Honda.

I cant stand nicole kidman though.
Fluent in Lies
Oh yeah i read about that in 'Creative Review' magazine I think. Yeah its a good ad, but i just like the innovation of HP and Honda.

Are you serious?
I think she's absolutely stunning :eek:
Fluent in Lies

She's gorgeous. :love:
Reply 17
What an original car advert :biggrin: - very cool :cool:
i love honda ads!! they are all so imaginative...

and that nicole ad. is really cool... i didnt know it was directed by baz luthreman
Reply 19
Cool. Nice advert.

Latest