The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In the words of Dave Chappelle, "Weed is some backgound sh*t. You can smoke weed and still function. Now, you might not be crisp, but you can still function".

I never got paranoid when high, unless I had to talk to the cops. Then it could get a little tricky. If I smoked now, I'd probably get pretty messed up easily. It used to get to a point where I would smoke so much, I'd smoke myself sober, and that sucks. The best is 'wake-and-bake' to start the day off right :biggrin:.

As for Devo guy, I thought I saw him pop 3 T's in one video, then later on his eyes were shaking side to side a lot, and massive pupils, all black. Tale tale signs of tabs.
Reply 121
snmichaels
then later on his eyes were shaking side to side a lot

Does anyone else posses the ability to make their eyes shake side to side really fast? I've only met the odd person who could do it, and there always like "no way, i didn't know other people could do it too".

I've never found an explanation for this strange talent, just wandering if anyone here also possess it.
Stranksy
Does anyone else posses the ability to make their eyes shake side to side really fast? I've only met the odd person who could do it, and there always like "no way, i didn't know other people could do it too".

I've never found an explanation for this strange talent, just wandering if anyone here also possess it.

Is a think that may only happen if one is stoned etc.
We dont have freedom of speech on a private forum. But the internet is the public domain.
If TSR wanted it could censor posts so as to give out potentially harmful information to students about exams and career/uni prospects.
Would they have this right?

If not, why do they have the right to interfere about drugs, the misinformation of which can lead to deaths?!

I happen to think that TSR employs a liberal views and has it about right. Im slightly peeved that I got warning points for talking about prices (I didnt specify where you can get certain drugs from or offer to deal).
Still, it's not worth making a hoo-har out of.

Dehydration from smoking cannabis sucks majorly.
Phonicsdude
We dont have freedom of speech on a private forum. But the internet is the public domain.
If TSR wanted it could censor posts so as to give out potentially harmful information to students about exams and career/uni prospects.
Would they have this right?

If not, why do they have the right to interfere about drugs, the misinformation of which can lead to deaths?!

I happen to think that TSR employs a liberal views and has it about right. Im slightly peeved that I got warning points for talking about prices (I didnt specify where you can get certain drugs from or offer to deal).
Still, it's not worth making a hoo-har out of.

Dehydration from smoking cannabis sucks majorly.

I'm making a hoo-har.... lest I might encourage peole to be deliberately posting incorrect information (that could perhaps be potentially harmful) and effectively troll on the subject of drugs.

If this is going to be a reactionary place which won't let people post up sensible, genuine and real information that is sourced from national news papers, the BBC news at 6 O'Clock and official government sources... we may as well start treating this place according to how it values real information if it's going to start 'sticking it to us'. Fake information or no information appears to now have a higher value!!

It's not like there aren't other internet forums read by people who are 13 (or even under that age) which have very frank discussions on drugs and for their veracity been actually noted by the government as an offically sound source (the example being, in fact, urban75)
Reply 125
bluejeansdave
Is a think that may only happen if one is stoned etc.

No, i can do it when im sober, as can the other people i've found who can do it. Its simply an odd talent, like curling your tongue, but more rare. I have been able to do it since i was 8, and i have no idea how i came to realise i could do it.

@President Ben: Don't take what you see on the BBC as fact, they are heavily government influenced media. I would never give out wrong information about drugs, certainily if it ment that a persons life would be in danger.

And besides, people shouldn't do something just because they heard it was good on a forum, they should go educate themselves properly before even considering taking a drug, even if its alcohol.
Reply 126
Phonicsdude
(I didnt specify where you can get certain drugs from or offer to deal).

The Original Poster asked you this question to which you said you would reply through PMs.
Xanthe
The Original Poster asked you this question to which you said you would reply through PMs.
How dare you say I asked this question. I simply did not.

Latest

Trending

Trending