The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by warwickorbristol
About 85kg (Tall not stacked btw :tongue:).

Stokey B. Course is alright, the majority of it's neither interesting or easy which is very frustrating ha. I like the number theory lectures, can do calculus/stats if I concentrate, compu was straight forward enough but algebra/analysis are very annoying. I reckon I could get algebra in line but analysis is going to be a constant pain, especially when we get further analysis on top with Elmer who's a complete nob. How about you? I reckon I'd probably recognise you though, wonder if we've ever spoke ha.

Yeh I find it pretty much the same. Number theory's alright but I'm not the biggest fan of the lectures, probability I find has a huge gap between further maths stuff and degree stuff, calculus/analysis are alright I reckon just revision and practice will sort those out. Linear algebra is a huge pain too. I'm in stoke bishop too so chances are quite high lol
Reply 5741
Original post by tommy1311
So are all you guys powerlifters or does anyone bodybuild?

I do both .Primary focus is to gain strength but obviously at this level and age body bulks up, not as much as it would say if you were doing a BB only routine.

I have personally never been into any PL competition, lack the numbers to even think of coming out last place :tongue:
Original post by commandant

we've tried it before and it failed lol

Last year I was voted 4th funniest out of 4 nominations.
Reply 5743
Original post by The Troll Toll
Last year I was voted 4th funniest out of 4 nominations.

Makes me lose faith in humanity.
FluxD is funnier, and that's only out of this society.
WE could get powerlifter into top 3 for best male and Becca top 3 best female easily i reckon, SS hopefully high up in the controversial thing...

Adonis won most missed last year. Any other fitness brahs win awards last year?
I nominated Ch0c for best mod but you guys must not have as he wasn't on the shortlist...
Original post by SMed
Makes me lose faith in humanity.

Because I didn't get many votes or because I got enough nominations in the first place?
I don't think summer whatever his name is controversial , I just think he is a prick.
Ordered a coffee press today, can't wait for it to arrive.
!
I've been using ground coffee like it was Instant coffee. I had no idea you weren't meant to swallow the beans :colondollar:.

Anyways, been thinking of shoving some heavy metal on my ipod, any recommendations?
Original post by cowsforsale
!
I've been using ground coffee like it was Instant coffee. I had no idea you weren't meant to swallow the beans :colondollar:.

Anyways, been thinking of shoving some heavy metal on my ipod, any recommendations?

Rammstein
And I've finished Breaking Bad!

Wow, totally productive day today - watched either 9 or 10 episodes so 7 hours at least.

But worth it because now it's done and now I gotta wait like everyone else week by week (when it even starts up again). Slightly sucks that before I started watching this show I had ruined certain parts but it didn't take too much away from it.
Reply 5751
!

Mastodon, Meshugga. They'll tear up that German ****.
Original post by Michael XYZ
And I've finished Breaking Bad!

Wow, totally productive day today - watched either 9 or 10 episodes so 7 hours at least.

But worth it because now it's done and now I gotta wait like everyone else week by week (when it even starts up again). Slightly sucks that before I started watching this show I had ruined certain parts but it didn't take too much away from it.

I watched 4 episodes of Homeland today (got the finale left to catch up on) - definitely recommend you start watching that next for a bit of a switch up :yy:
Would rather not get into any shows at the moment. I finished Breaking Bad in, what, a little over a week? That's far too much.

Also, this looks fun as hell!

Reply 5754
Original post by The Troll Toll
Because I didn't get many votes or because I got enough nominations in the first place?

Yes.
Reply 5755
I don't think summer whatever his name is controversial , I just think he is a prick.

lol
Reply 5756
Can a mod please temp ban me? Thanks.
!

alice in chains, metalica and the typical disturbed

btw guys if i take a week or 2 off gym, shall i go for prs soon as i get back in or knock 5kg off and work back up?
Reply 5758
I wouldn't want to attempt a PR after a week completely off, and I definitely wouldn't attempt after 2. I take a week off from lifting heavy before a PR but I'll do some light stuff, maybe a heavyish single 3-4 days before.

Original post by SMed
Yes.

Thanks for clearing that one up broski.

Latest