Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Muscle Building Society For Men V6!

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHorman)
    Nice, think 115 for sets of 5 is the same as my best.
    Been working on lower reps/high sets stuff recently.

Your max for squats is same and your deads is more. I need to work on my deads i reckon.

ayee that 115 was when i had weak ass hamstrings and crappy form....squatting now seems much smoother. altho my deadlift has gone to ****s. i wasted too much time trying too progress on linear progression instead of switching to an intermediate programme.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Super bowl on sunday, gonna get my self a dominos and a few brews.

Then watch it by myself till 4am

• 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pull-up progression is coming along nicely. Lats are ****ing burning. Feels good, man.
    • 68 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megaloblastic)
    Super bowl on sunday, gonna get my self a dominos and a few brews.

Then watch it by myself till 4am

Got the gf, a poker mate and my housemate all round watching it on the big TV in the lounge. :cool:

Although last year i sat on the PC streaming it chatting to the bro and had an awesome time. Also, Papa Johns do Jalepeno poppers and hot wings as well. Problem is they stop serving at 11pm though, 1 hours before the game...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHorman)
    Got the gf, a poker mate and my housemate all round watching it on the big TV in the lounge. :cool:

Although last year i sat on the PC streaming it chatting to the bro and had an awesome time. Also, Papa Johns do Jalepeno poppers and hot wings as well. Problem is they stop serving at 11pm though, 1 hours before the game...
    i was thinking that was the plan again this year.

guess i will have to do it Micheal style and be on my own with pizza and beer
    • 68 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkey_Pete)
    i was thinking that was the plan again this year.

guess i will have to do it Micheal style and be on my own with pizza and beer
    Soz bro, i'll steal a housemates laptop and come on msn if you want.

The gf is only there for the food, She doesn't even understand anything about American football. She just wants pizza/chicken wings/jalepno poppers/nachos etc...

Oh and it was Phil being forever alone, not Micheal.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Flatmate is away for the weekend, raid the cupboards and eatq all her grub ! Finished off her pack of rich tea biscuits, fox chocolate cookies, 2 muller yogurts and 2 bananas !

Feel awful at the moment plus I'll need to buy that **** and eat half off the pack just so she has no idea what has happened. Me gusta!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    i ****ing lol'd, cows.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    :rofl3:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Do you know who he is? It' Sergio Oliva. ****ing phaggots.

V-taper galore.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Went out tonight, first time since Christmas - with one guy friend.

He bumped into a girl he knew, they spent much of eve together, now gone home together - I am foreveralone.jpeg right about now.. I guess I "took one for the team", but feelsbadman.

I drunk far too much, ruined my couple days deficiti and have nothing to show for it.

**** drinking man, **** drinking. Me not happy.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mituozo)
    Went out tonight, first time since Christmas - with one guy friend.

He bumped into a girl he knew, they spent much of eve together, now gone home together - I am foreveralone.jpeg right about now.. I guess I "took one for the team", but feelsbadman.

I drunk far too much, ruined my couple days deficiti and have nothing to show for it.

**** drinking man, **** drinking. Me not happy.
    U mad that i spent the evening deadlifting and bb rowing? PRIORITIES BRAH (forever masturbating.jpg)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Moderating my drinking is certainly the hardest part of a cut
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think my shoulder injury is a failure of me keeping my shoulder blades back throughout. I can do it well initially but when I'm pressing it out I do notice that the shoulders come forward a bit as I flare my lats and everything else. Gonna have to focus extra hard on not letting that happen and hopefully should help.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want to teach me all the bodybuilding slang... lol.
    Like brah... and all that ****
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael XYZ)
    Do you know who he is? It' Sergio Oliva. ****ing phaggots.

V-taper galore.

This picture just makes me think. What. The. ****. in a way that Arnold's pictures never did
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    His forearms are ridiculously big.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    just came back from GPC powerlifting, mate hit a 300kg squat which was good
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RawJoh1)
    Were you around when this vid was posted? I feel physically sick when I watch it (apologies for the **** music).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW5u_EybC-c

Skip to 50 seconds in.
    That is scary, he looks nowhere near good enough at pullups to be doing that. I can only assume it's a parachute on his back, which makes it less scary.

(Original post by commandant)
    I won member of the month bros

Just had interview, very stuck up woman! Clicked with her in the end though.
    Never thought I'd see the day :rofl:

There's hope for all of us.
Updated: March 28, 2012
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.