The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol'd at the upside down pose
Okay so today 2 dudes jumped in when i was close grip benching, after there sets they 1 at a time proceeded to go to the toilet with a bit of wet tissue, are they on gear?

Original post by a_t
Don't you guys remember? Some guy made a thread about how Adonis was in hospital like a month back on the fitness forum, was around the same time Zyzz died

Yes, I remember thinking about how weird it is that the losers here would give updates on the life of someone who doesn't even post anymore.
I still cry every night about Zyzz dying... don't we all?
Reply 1124
Original post by burningnun
Yes, I remember thinking about how weird it is that the losers here would give updates on the life of someone who doesn't even post anymore.

Dude he was a pretty big character, well known and regularly followed.

There is far sadder on TSR (like all online forums).

Original post by Arturo Bandini
DJkG is STILL a ****ing loon then?

The meds just don't work man. :frown:

So I take protein and meat and TRAIN HARD instead.
Reply 1125
Original post by a_t
Don't you guys remember? Some guy made a thread about how Adonis was in hospital like a month back on the fitness forum, was around the same time Zyzz died

I was abroad... anyone got a linky to the thread or cliffs?
Reply 1126
Original post by a_t
she's an amazing troll tbh

How so?
Brian Shaw is the new World's Strongest Man.
Reply 1128
Original post by GQ.
How so?

cos she's good at trolling? lol this is pretty self explanatory
Reply 1129
Original post by a_t
cos she's good at trolling? lol this is pretty self explanatory

How do you think she is? I beg to differ.
Original post by GQ.
How do you think she is? I beg to differ.

She gets a reaction. That's pretty much it I think.
I agree with GQ tbh, it's a bit like when Herculean was 'trolling'.

Nearly finished season 1 of Game of Thrones due to recommendations from this thread. My god, it's awesome (not quite at The Wire level yet but can't really compare a 1 season series to a 5 season one yet). Next season isn't til April though :emo:
Original post by Becca
Nearly finished season 1 of Game of Thrones due to recommendations from this thread. My god, it's awesome (not quite at The Wire level yet but can't really compare a 1 season series to a 5 season one yet). Next season isn't til April though :emo:

I think I shall download :smile:
Original post by Smack
Brian Shaw is the new World's Strongest Man.

What the ****? I thought Savickas was unstoppable?
Original post by Michael XYZ
What the ****? I thought Savickas was unstoppable?

The two brits did very well too , hollsnds and loz 3rd and fo
urth
Were any overhead records broken?
There's a saying that when you are a consultant, you don't drive a Porsche to your clients site, or they'll think your day rate is too high.

Was out last night with work as the directors where up. Had £350 of champagne on the table when we realise Shell, one of our clients are sat over on the next table lol
Laptop just arrived.

Yay!
Original post by Herr Stamper
There's a saying that when you are a consultant, you don't drive a Porsche to your clients site, or they'll think your day rate is too high.

Was out last night with work as the directors where up. Had £350 of champagne on the table when we realise Shell, one of our clients are sat over on the next table lol

shell gonna be maddd