The Student Room Group

Hair removal on eczema affected legs...

Scroll to see replies

Hi there I too have severe patch on my calf. What I did was I let the wound dry up and broken skin healed. Then I use veet cream hair removal for sensitive skin. While the wound is there and skin is broken there is really nothing much u can do for the time being.

There after have to keep on moisturising with lotion for sensitive skin - no fragrance etc I use cetaphil. Even the scar looks like it is going off now.
Use an electric razor, it doesn't irritate it as much. I have Papuan eczema all like very my lower legs and I find that my legs are less itchy after hair removal
I have very bad eczema on my lower legs and I am constantly feeling itchy. I have tried many products, because of all my allergies (all nuts, soy, corn, dairy, artificial chemicals/colors/additives) I am very limited on what I can use. Foderma serum has helped relieve my extreme itchiness and eczema, it absorbs into the skin very well and my legs feel nicely moisturized. I still have my eczema but even prescription creams have not helped, at least with foderma serum, I can keep it under control.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending