The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Culture, Literature and politics 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Goodnight-Moon
Hmmm.. That is a conundrum.. Have you received any Visit Day emails from UEA yet? Because if you read carefully, at the top it should state your Applicant I.D... Just scour any existing UEA emails to see if it's there :smile: Ohhh that's a brilliant combination of courses! (brilliant because I do two out of three of them aha) I did History, English Literature and a Btec national award in Media Production! But for some reason whilst at uni I may do another A level part-time.. Don't feel complete with just the two haha how's your gap year going btw? :smile:

ahhh had no idea my applicant i.d was on there, but it's all sorted now thank you! another a level? you're mad! aha but i understand where you're coming from. It's going relatively well, i mean my january exams show improvement, and i have two i want to take in the summer just in case, i'm also going to america on a camp america kinda thing, and then results day i'm back and going to tenerife with my family for two weeks! aha crazy tbh. How about yours?
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by Guygp
ahhh had no idea my applicant i.d was on there, but it's all sorted now thank you! another a level? you're mad! aha but i understand where you're coming from. It's going relatively well, i mean my january exams show improvement, and i have two i want to take in the summer just in case, i'm also going to america on a camp america kinda thing, and then results day i'm back and going to tenerife with my family for two weeks! aha crazy tbh. How about yours?

Yeaaah, I took two also in January.. But that's the beauty of being on a gap year, you can always improve if you're not content!! Ohhh you're going on Camp America??! I was gonna sign up for that, but it unfortunately slipped my mind, how long shall you be away for? :smile: and awk, it sounds like you're gonna have a fantastic year!! Well, I'm just waiting quite impatiently for UEA to start, no summer plans as of yet! Oh and btw, happy St Patrick's Day!! :tongue:
Reply 22
Original post by Goodnight-Moon
Yeaaah, I took two also in January.. But that's the beauty of being on a gap year, you can always improve if you're not content!! Ohhh you're going on Camp America??! I was gonna sign up for that, but it unfortunately slipped my mind, how long shall you be away for? :smile: and awk, it sounds like you're gonna have a fantastic year!! Well, I'm just waiting quite impatiently for UEA to start, no summer plans as of yet! Oh and btw, happy St Patrick's Day!! :tongue:

Well i'm doing a Camp America type thing but with a better organisation - Americamp :smile: i should be away for 8/9 weeks which will be amazing as i also get 30 days of travelling on top of that, but it'll have to be cut short for results day. Thing is though, something will creep up on you and you'll have a good summer regardless, whereas i'm kinda limited to what i can do aha. aha you too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending