The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 1
serendipity
On the Durham Application Tracker, if your application has been received by a college does that mean you will definately get an offer? Or is it meaningless? Thanks! :smile:

I understood that if your college app is unsuccessful they forward it to another college, until you get in.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
if it goes to the college then the dept has accepted you. if ure first choice college rejects you the dept pick a second, which if u are a girl is usually st marys, n if they want you they give u an offer but if the 2nd choice rejects u aswell then u get an overall rejection!
Reply 3
Mine went through both stages in 2 days, it took a while (three weeks) for the department to accept me, but Grey College accepted me that day. Or it might have been the computers!
Reply 4
newmember
Mine went through both stages in 2 days, it took a while (three weeks) for the department to accept me, but Grey College accepted me that day. Or it might have been the computers!

I love your username
Reply 5
Thanks, I'll have to stay under a certain number of posts or they will give me a new title
Reply 6
It does say somewhere on the tracker page that no matter what the decision the last two boxes (received by college & decision) become activated. I don't know if that means both at the same time or not though. I'm in the same situation, department have passed me on to a college, but which one & what does it mean??!! Do Durham always take this long? I know so many people still waiting having received all the others ages ago!
If this is of any help,

I was on stage "3" on the tracker for a month. HOWEVER, St. John's wrote me a letter about 2 weeks before my UCAS and Durham tracker said that I had been accepted.

So if you are still waiting, there's nothing much to worry about :smile: Take care!

xoxo
lilsunflower
If this is of any help,

I was on stage "3" on the tracker for a month. HOWEVER, St. John's wrote me a letter about 2 weeks before my UCAS and Durham tracker said that I had been accepted.

So if you are still waiting, there's nothing much to worry about :smile: Take care!

xoxo

I'm still waiting totally for my application (law) to move from the first stage, i'll be in university before i find out whether ive been accepted!!!
Reply 9
George-W-Duck
I'm still waiting totally for my application (law) to move from the first stage, i'll be in university before i find out whether ive been accepted!!!

Good luck
George-W-Duck

You should hear from them in the next few weeks as the main open days are in March.

J.
Reply 11
ive got an offer from durham but never heard anything from them until they made me an offer. no application tracker, not even a thank you for applying letter.... am i the only one they neglected to tell about the tracker thingy?!

and ive got mates still waiting to hear from durham so you're not the only one! good luck!
ben2111
I love your username

i love your sarcasm :biggrin:
Reply 13
VoodooDoll
i love your sarcasm :biggrin:

*feels flattered* :biggrin:

Latest