The Student Room Group

Best Friends GF Coming onto me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by R4INBOW
Bros before hoes :cool:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

They're not together and haven't been since November.
Yo I read the title hit that to

Reply 122
Original post by Laughing Man
Yo I read the title hit that to

Yeah, sorry. They where together when I started this thread. I didn't see the point of starting a new thread.
So not only is she a bit of a slapper but you would be messing over your buddy?

Obvious pass.
Original post by 9MmBulletz
about himg being gay?

yeah because

Original post by TheCasual
I think she knows.
Reply 125
She asked me go around again on Friday, but it was late and I'd just got back from seeing my mam in hospital and I was upset and tired. She was a liitle peeved and called me a misery. But she was flirtly with me on FB on Saturday night one of my statuses.
Reply 126
So we've chatting a little bit. She keeps inviting me round, but I've said no. The other day I deleted Facebook and she whatsapp me asking why I'd deleted her, she was a snotty about it and I said I hadn't. I reactivated it on Monday and she tagged me in a status saying "AWWW Guess who's back(my name) Don't leave me and then last night was chatting and she asked what I was upto and I said listening to a music, just listened to a song about you(Weirdo by The Charlatans) I posted it to her wall, She commented back saying 'Awwwwww thats so sweet....Thinking of me wile listening to a song xxxxxxx' This morning she posted two songs on my wall Sexy Eyes and 'I Wanna Be Closer To You'
So we've chatting a little bit. She keeps inviting me round, but I've said no. The other day I deleted Facebook and she whatsapp me asking why I'd deleted her, she was a snotty about it and I said I hadn't. I reactivated it on Monday and she tagged me in a status saying "AWWW Guess who's back(my name) Don't leave me and then last night was chatting and she asked what I was upto and I said listening to a music, just listened to a song about you(Weirdo by The Charlatans) I posted it to her wall, She commented back saying 'Awwwwww thats so sweet....Thinking of me wile listening to a song xxxxxxx' This morning she posted two songs on my wall Sexy Eyes and 'I Wanna Be Closer To You'

Okay, how have you not slept with her yet? The signs are so glaringly obvious - you've played hard to get for long enough now, lol
Reply 128
Original post by Krish4791
Okay, how have you not slept with her yet? The signs are so glaringly obvious - you've played hard to get for long enough now, lol

I've got no idea :-( Next time she invites me round I'm going :biggrin: She also got a bit snotty because I was chatting to her mate. I was helping a her mate out about a guy.
Reply 129
An she's your best mates girlfriend. Your an amazing friend.

Reply 130
Original post by IvanGray
An she's your best mates girlfriend. Your an amazing friend.

This is old thread. They split up last November. I just didn't want to start a new thread
She wants the D
I've got no idea :-( Next time she invites me round I'm going :biggrin: She also got a bit snotty because I was chatting to her mate. I was helping a her mate out about a guy.

This thread is mind boggling. You clearly have two options: smash and dash, or just cut her out from your life. You have taken neither so you have the worst of both worlds.

It's quite clear that she really gets off on the attention you give her. She is a massive attention whore and you are playing right into her game.

The reason she's sending you nude/topless pictures is because she knows you want her and she wants to dangle a carrot your way. She gets pissed off when you don't come over because it makes her feel unattractive. She needs her ego to be constantly stroked to be reassured that she's hot and desirable. Not turning up implies to her crazy little head that she is not attractive.

She plays you hot and cold because it almost guarantees attention. That's all she craves from you. She's an emotional leech and nothing more. Cast her out of your life and be done with it.
Reply 134
The thing I don't get is she's a really good looking girl, she could get attenion from anyone she wants. She says she misses me and wants us to hang out.
Reply 135
She invited me round tonight again, I said no. As much as I want to see her, I have to much going on in my life to involved fully again with her. Im always head blagged as it is.
Finish the story
Trust me, you can find a hoe any day. A real bro is hard to find.
unless your broke and ugly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending