The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Looking for Hall Reps!

Hey Freshers, Massey's Bookseller City Bar is after some hall reps to get the word out about us. It's dead easy, all that's ever required of you is promoting our events by putting posters up around your halls, littering your neighbours' door steps with flyers, and putting out the odd link to events on Facebook. In return you'll get free entry to all of the gigs and nights that you help us promote, and a free bar tab while you're there. For any students who want to get involved with putting on bands or club nights then it's also a good way to start getting really helpful contacts.

The bar itself is right near the town center (Next to O2 Academy/Millennium Square) but it's new so might not have around when you've been in Leeds before, but imagine something along the lines of The Old Blue Last/Mothers' Ruin - live underground bands, DJs, proper kooky interior design, and real cheap offers on DECENT drinks, none of this dodgy vodka with names like "Stalingrad" or whatever you get at normal student nights. We're putting on a night for Fresher's on the 19th so you can start reaping the benefits of free drinks straight away.

If you're interested, and staying in any of the following halls then send me a PM or just let me know in this thread that you're keen:
Carlton Hill
Plaza
Opal 3
Henry Price
Charles Morris
New York
Mill Street

(If you're interested but you live at different halls then let me know, we're open to suggestion from dedicated people!)

Quick Reply