The Student Room Group

Megathread of Waterloo Road

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
i was just watching strictly and it showed Chelsey who plays Janeece at work and it looks like there's going to be a wedding in the third part of the series , any suggestions on who going to be getting married
Reply 181
Original post by najinaji
I was wondering about that too...

me three :confused::confused:
Reply 182
Original post by Amy7
:ditto: I've got that impression too, either that or she is just really jealous of Scout having a friend other than her.

at first i thought it was because Emily fancied Phoneix but i think she seems to have a crush on Scout. a few people have also been saying that Emily sees Scout as a sister type to her that why shes seems so protective of her
I'm watching old waterloo road atm because I only started watching in season 6.
There is an episode in season 3 where the boys from the school go on a camping trip, Tariq is in it but as a diff character, made me giggle
If this Brett boy could stop looking like my brother that'd be great too, its freaking me out how alike they look
Original post by VQG
Waterpoo road.

Sweetheart, if you're not a fan, what on earth are you doing on a thread called 'Megathread of Waterloo Road'?

Just a suggestion that may help you out, that's all.
Reply 186
Original post by PrismaticCore
Sweetheart, if you're not a fan, what on earth are you doing on a thread called 'Megathread of Waterloo Road'?

Just a suggestion that may help you out, that's all.

How do you know I'm not a fan? I just wanted to say 'Waterpoo road.'
Reply 187
Original post by VQG
How do you know I'm not a fan? I just wanted to say 'Waterpoo road.'

so what are your thoughts on the current series then?
Reply 188
Original post by hbk4894
so what are your thoughts on the current series then?

Good series so far, the headmasters a bit dodgy first going for the English teacher then the married science teacher. I'd personally leave both and recall Miss Montoya. :coma:

I don't know what the **** is going on with Scout and Emily, (wasn't she the one who's sister got sent to prison a few series ago when Tom Chambers was headmaster?). Those afro boys are also good characters, made me laugh when he tried to dig his grandma in the back garden.
Reply 189
Just watched Series 4 Epsiode 20 , and it appears the Twins from Series 7 are in the epsiode as members of an opposing school vs Waterloo Road in the choir competition
Original post by SarahM94
I used to watch the show when it first came out and stuff. One thing I'm confused on is Matt Wilding used to be gay, he had a boyfriend and everything. Does anyone remember this? Everyone has seemed to forgot and now he's having a baby with a woman? unless its surrogate...

He is a sperm donor, was has been shown on screen with them going to a clinic and all, they are friends and discussed drunkenly having a baby together, and then the women actually wanted to go through with it.
Reply 191
hey guys just wondering if you guys think this part of the series so far is better or worse than the first part of the series and why
Original post by hbk4894
hey guys just wondering if you guys think this part of the series so far is better or worse than the first part of the series and why

I like this better, although I miss people who have gone, I think they have moved away from introducing someone new, doing a story with them, then forgetting them, which is good.
Reply 193
starts in a few mins , hoping to see more of the likes of Denzil and Josh , anyone else watching?
Reply 194
just started , anyone else watching?
Watching.
Sian is annoying me already
Reply 196
its finished now , what did everyone think of it? , i enjoyed the episode , it was quite good.
Just as with Tom and Lorna/Izzy, I want Sian to hurry up and ditch botox guy.
Reply 198
Original post by Contrad!ction.
Just as with Tom and Lorna/Izzy, I want Sian to hurry up and ditch botox guy.

N'aww I feel sorry for Jez though - even if he is a bit of a plonker :tongue:

Anywho, Linda = potential bunny boiler? :lolwut: They always start with the car...:sigh:
Original post by aeterno
N'aww I feel sorry for Jez though - even if he is a bit of a plonker :tongue:

Anywho, Linda = potential bunny boiler? :lolwut: They always start with the car...:sigh:

Plonker's the perfect word for him :tongue:

Linda's a psycho, non-dead version of Lorna. Oh dear, the recycling thing again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending