The Student Room Group

Megathread of Waterloo Road

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
oh here we go Waterloo Road with the forced Muslim marriages... (reference to Trudi)
I suppose her bro is going to blow up the school.

and who thought of the name 'Trudi' for someone Muslim? never heard of it. D:
Reply 221
Original post by LeaX
Jez and his son's acting is so poor. D:

i think they are quite good
Reply 222
its on now , end of the term so should be a cracker of an episode. whos watching?
Reply 223
Me! I really don't like that girl Scout is friends with, she is so manipulative! Poor Jez, he has really grown on me and now he is gonna leave :frown:
Reply 224
Linda's a psycho!
the puddle off blood streaming out of the head master head.... after 2secs before it wasen't there :biggrin:

fantastic cheap show
Original post by LeaX
Jez and his son's acting is so poor. D:

1+
Original post by SarahM94
oh here we go Waterloo Road with the forced Muslim marriages... (reference to Trudi)
I suppose her bro is going to blow up the school.

and who thought of the name 'Trudi' for someone Muslim? never heard of it. D:

I would say the forced marriage part of the story is of little importance now. It will probably all come down to her dad not liking the idea of her being with a non-Muslim. I wouldn't be surprised to see Finn end up dead. I do like them as a couple though and I have to agree with Finn when he said she was beautiful with her hair down.
Reply 228
Dear lord, Linda's a bloody psycho! :lolwut:

I quite like Trudi and Finn together (when the drama's dialed down a notch :colonhash:) but it isn't going to end well :sad:
Reply 229
good episode tonight , good cliff hanger ending.
So do you guys think Michael is dead?
Original post by hannah_dru
So do you guys think Michael is dead?

Don't think so, the feud between himself and the woman that run him over will probably drag onto the next series.
Original post by olumide_apexking
Don't think so, the feud between himself and the woman that run him over will probably drag onto the next series.

Isn't the next series in Scotland though?
Reply 233
Original post by hannah_dru
Isn't the next series in Scotland though?

no , there's 10 episodes left in this series then it moves to scotland.
Original post by hbk4894
no , there's 10 episodes left in this series then it moves to scotland.

Ah ok. In that case I think you're right- if wayne didn't die then michael won't! Linda is so annoying though.
Reply 235
Whoever said Linda was a psycho bunny killer earlier in the series was right.
She's insaaaane :lol: But she amuses me, could so imagine her spinning round with Roger the rabbit on her lap on a chair, "I've been expecing you..."
Reply 237
as a lot of you will know the show is moving to Scotland in April next year , and it seems not many characters are going to be left , only Grantly i think is still going to be in the show, just wondering what everyone else s thoughts on the Scotland move is , do you think it is good or bad move for Waterloo Road to take
Original post by Amy7
Whoever said Linda was a psycho bunny killer earlier in the series was right.
She's insaaaane :lol: But she amuses me, could so imagine her spinning round with Roger the rabbit on her lap on a chair, "I've been expecing you..."

:rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest