Original post by jess 123
I've heard it comes back in August....sooooo far away :frown:

Whaaaaaa!?! :eek:

:sad:
Reply 261
Original post by aeterno

Yeah I know, I said the same
Reply 262
I heard it comes back early 2012, like January/ February time...

:frown:
I heard May :tongue:
Reply 264
Original post by jess 123
I've heard it comes back in August....sooooo far away :frown:

If this is true I'll cry. I need WR as a little motivator to get me through Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in school. :biggrin:
I can't wait till August.
Reply 266
it is has been confirmed that its back on the 22nd of Febuary.
Reply 267
Original post by hbk4894

Thank god
Original post by hbk4894

Phew
It will be back on the 22nd of Feb, then it will go of the 28th known them! The show is amazing, can't they put more than 2-3 episodes in a run? I want hundreds, HUNDREDS I SAY!
Reply 270
Original post by hbk4894

Woot! Great news, I'll be counting down the nights.
Original post by Contrad!ction.
Plonker's the perfect word for him :tongue:

Linda's a psycho, non-dead version of Lorna. Oh dear, the recycling thing again.

I dont understand how you can compare the two characturs, Lornas story was sad, and yes she was attention seeking, but that came out of her desparation and depression, Lorna was certainly not a psyco.

In any case I dont count Series 3 onwards as being the true WLR, it went really down hill from there, with characturs disapearing, no insights into a characturs personality or story and totally wacky and unbelievable story lines.

Before anyone says Yes I dont like rachel mason, far too soppy and unbelivable, the only head teacher I like Was Jack rimmer who had good intentions with a slight thuggy twist.

I think WLR started of as a genuine high quality drama, but by series 3 it had simply become a sensationlist childrens program.
Reply 272
preview video out

Reply 273
Think i've fallen in love with Josh :tongue:
Reply 274
Also, not sure if this question has been asked before, but why is it that there are always year 7s in the sixth form lessons, sixth formers in the lower school lessons, and just varying sizes of people in each assembly lol :tongue: I know they have restrictions on extras etc, but surely they could have a little continuity :biggrin:
Original post by JJTEASE
Also, not sure if this question has been asked before, but why is it that there are always year 7s in the sixth form lessons, sixth formers in the lower school lessons, and just varying sizes of people in each assembly lol :tongue: I know they have restrictions on extras etc, but surely they could have a little continuity :biggrin:

This.
Reply 276
so who is watching tomorrow then?
Original post by hbk4894
so who is watching tomorrow then?

I am.:yep:
Shall have to iplayer it as out tonight, but super excited!
Reply 279
20 minutes to go.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending