The Student Room Group

Megathread of Waterloo Road

given that the next series starts next wednesday , thought we should start a thread about

so is everyone looking forward to the new series and do you think it will be better than the last one

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The last series was more of a miss than a hit. Maybe i'm looking back with rose-tinted glasses but i thought the best series so far was the either the first or the fourth. Last series didn't end on any cliffhangers so it'll be interesting to see how the kick off the opener.
Reply 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuUlIKFYJAs - Waterloo Road preview for next week
Original post by hbk4894
given that the next series starts next wednesday , thought we should start a thread about

so is everyone looking forward to the new series and do you think it will be better than the last one

I'm looking to the new series but I don't know if it will be better than the last series so I just have to wait and see :smile:
Reply 4
Well, here we go again
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Haha, what does everyone make of the new head? Somehow I think he's going to be having a secret affair with his new deputy (forgot her name!)

I hope Finn and Trudy get together, he needs a new flame :wink:
Original post by charcharchar
Haha, what does everyone make of the new head? Somehow I think he's going to be having a secret affair with his new deputy (forgot her name!)

I hope Finn and Trudy get together, he needs a new flame :wink:

Giving that chav kid the prefect job? That's ridiculous!
Original post by AlexInWonderland

Agreed.

I thought it was a fairly good episode overall though :smile:

yeah! crazy. Poor Ronan! I love him he's so dopey and clumsy :biggrin:
Original post by lil_miss_rapunzel
Agreed.

I thought it was a fairly good episode overall though :smile:

Nice to see Tom promoted, one of the few to have been on the show since the beginning now :colone:

Original post by charcharchar
yeah! crazy. Poor Ronan! I love him he's so dopey and clumsy :biggrin:

Lol, doesn't have much luck does he...although his car is shameful! haha
Matt is hotter than I remember
matt went to my old college *proud*
Reply 14
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
Matt is hotter than I remember

I agree:drool:
Matt :sexface:
Were Vicki and Ronan not doing their A-Levels last series? :confused: Should they not have left school by now?
Reply 17
Original post by CantThinkOfaUsername
Were Vicki and Ronan not doing their A-Levels last series? :confused: Should they not have left school by now?

i think they doing some again because if you remember , they failed one of them due to Vicki stealing an exam paper in Episode 7
Original post by CantThinkOfaUsername

They may have been in AS? I'm not too sure
Reply 19
New girl looks (the one with the hijab) :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest