The Student Room Group

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to access application?

Unfortunately there has been a problem with your application, please use the 'Continue' button to return to your previous page to check the data that you have entered and try again. If this problem persists then please log out and try again later.

I have had enough of trying to sort out this finance, I can't even login now to see if they've actually bothered to update my loan.
Reply 1
Anyone?
Yes! Give it a couple of days and try again. If you get an identical error, phone them and ask for a paper form. Extra hassle but at least you know your application will get processed.
I got that message and rang them. They told me to fill in a paper version.
Reply 4
Original post by work_til_failure
I got that message and rang them. They told me to fill in a paper version.

Are you serious? What, do it all again?!
Reply 5
Original post by anonperson
Unfortunately there has been a problem with your application, please use the 'Continue' button to return to your previous page to check the data that you have entered and try again. If this problem persists then please log out and try again later.

I have had enough of trying to sort out this finance, I can't even login now to see if they've actually bothered to update my loan.

yeah I had the same and had to redo it on paper
Reply 6
Original post by tnajamie
yeah I had the same and had to redo it on paper

Really? but i did my application online back when it first opened. Everything was finalised, but then I had to update my loan because i moved out with my mum. Now there is just a stupid error with my application. I hope they haven't messed it up and removedit or something stupid like thst. I go to uni in 8 days, i don't have time to do a paper application. I don't want to phone them up because I'm afraid of bursting into tears if they tell me.
Really? but i did my application online back when it first opened. Everything was finalised, but then I had to update my loan because i moved out with my mum. Now there is just a stupid error with my application. I hope they haven't messed it up and removedit or something stupid like thst. I go to uni in 8 days, i don't have time to do a paper application. I don't want to phone them up because I'm afraid of bursting into tears if they tell me.

If you're just updating circumstances, then you need to send in a CO1 form to SF. If your application has already been finalised then apparently your loan will only be a day or so late.
Reply 8

oh right, i'm sorry I did not read it properly, if you have already sent it and it's been approved then yeah just send off that form ... my error was that it would not let me submit the application... very good luck
Are you serious? What, do it all again?!

At the time I had to resend only my section, not my parents part as that was sent seperately. But now they want me to re send my parents stuff too!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending