The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
hiya, I am a first year studying childhood and youth at st lukes, can i just say its an absolutly amazing course! & I wouldnt swap it for the world! I think in terms of future employment its pretty good, its not specifically aimed at those who want to teach. The teachers are great and the work is really interesting and you have a lot of say in what you learn. As it is a fairly new course, I think the first people to graduate did so last year so theres not much to go on in terms of previous students, but I actually think it gears you up well for all jobs involving kids; and you have a lot of scope to fill up your cv with work experience and placements!
if theres anything else you want to ask pm me and ill be glad to help!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
ah ok thanks! i was a bit worried the only thing it could lead to was primary teaching or something, but after seeing what you said and also looking on the exeter website, i saw employers like exeter graduates no matter what course they're doing.
i'm definitely considering it as my firm choice, so maybe see you there!
Reply 3
hello ive also applied for this course-but have not yet heard anything. Not expecting to get in though as my personal statement was more geared towards primary education.
is anyone else doing this course????????

Latest

Trending

Trending