whats PRID? and how comes i cant apply for accomadtion on my portal :s
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 421
Original post by GingerAdsz
whats PRID? and how comes i cant apply for accomadtion on my portal :s

PRID is our own unique University reference number. Apparently it will be displayed on our University Registration card and all accommodation invoices.

To find it, log onto your myEssex, click myAdmin and it should be on the right, under the heading "my money", third bullet point.

Hope that helped you :smile:
Reply 422
Original post by JoshMundy
I've firmed an Unconditional Offer for Biomedical Science and I'm staying in Harwich Court :smile: Can't wait!!! :biggrin:

I'm staying in Harwich Court too! :biggrin:
Original post by Beebumble
Is anyone else having the same problem as me when I say I'm applying to Essex.
Twice now I've had to explain that (to people who know nothing about universities) the University of Essex is a well respected uni and Colchester is nowhere near the likes of Amy Childs.:rolleyes:

ARGHH I hate this, my friend automatically thinks it has loads of stereotypical, dumb ppl like in TOWIE when its actually a well respected 1994 group university and requires good grades to get in...it's so annoying. Do you think employers are likely to recognise Essex as a good uni?
Original post by triumphanttri
ARGHH I hate this, my friend automatically thinks it has loads of stereotypical, dumb ppl like in TOWIE when its actually a well respected 1994 group university and requires good grades to get in...it's so annoying. Do you think employers are likely to recognise Essex as a good uni?
If they're employers worth working for then of course they will.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 425
Hey everyone :biggrin: I'm doing Sociology in Essex and have been allocated a room in Sainty Quay?? Anyone else doing / going somewhere similar? :smile:
Reply 426
Cool :smile: see you in a month then NAWSMAD :biggrin:
Reply 427
Original post by Cezz
Hey everyone :biggrin: I'm doing Sociology in Essex and have been allocated a room in Sainty Quay?? Anyone else doing / going somewhere similar? :smile:

Im in Sainty Quay too :smile:
Im in Sainty Quays studying Accounting and Finance, Holla!
I'll be studying Biomedical Science while staying in Brightlingsea Court. :smile:
Reply 430
Original post by charleyx
Im in Sainty Quay too :smile:

Where in Sainty Quay? :smile:
Reply 431
Original post by Stantastic
Im in Sainty Quays studying Accounting and Finance, Holla!

Where are you in Sainty Quays? :biggrin:
Gonna be studying biological sciences in October, and hopefully living in halls when the accommodation allocation lady comes back :s-smilie:
Reply 433
Does anyone know if we get a pin board in our room? ...I'm staying in Rayleigh tower
Reply 434
Is there anyway to get our timetable now??
Original post by Cezz

I don't think so... I've seen on the Facebook page that if you're really desperate you can contact the tutor directly. Although, the usernames & passwords for your own timetable should be emailed to you on Monday anyway.
Reply 436
Original post by Cezz

I think we can get our timetables when we get our Essex usernames and passwords on the 10th :smile:
Original post by Cezz
Where are you in Sainty Quays? :biggrin:

5.8/A :smile:
Reply 438
Original post by OliviaKSK
I think we can get our timetables when we get our Essex usernames and passwords on the 10th :smile:

Thank you! :biggrin:
Reply 439
Original post by Saliency
I don't think so... I've seen on the Facebook page that if you're really desperate you can contact the tutor directly. Although, the usernames & passwords for your own timetable should be emailed to you on Monday anyway.

Thanks, Saliency! :smile:

Quick Reply