University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

University of Essex 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by victoria_ka
What universities you choose without this?
I'm soooo excited, Essex is my nr 1 , i looooove the campus, and ... everything ! :rolleyes: xx
Wish to get an offer! xo :colondollar:

I applied to dundee,aberdeen,UEA,keele and essex of course :smile: So i have two offers one is from keele and the second one is from UEA.As for international student I got specific requirments :biggrin: but keele offer is near AAB and UEA AAA.So UEA is my firm choice because it has my dream course law with american law and as an in insurance is Essex.But what I scare the most that there are many people who hate international students.Is it right?Or people who said that are only joking? :biggrin:
What about you? :smile: What universities did u choose without this one ?:smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by ellie.james
Thank yoou!! i applied beginning of october and recieved the offer about 3 weeks later! dont stress about it, i still havent received all of my 'we have recieved your application' emails yet! haha xx

Me too, lol! Kind of scary... I have 2 offers already but i still dreaming about essex so have to wait. I dream about unconditional !! But im afraid that in that case i will die of happiness hahah xxx
Wish to see you there! xx
Original post by ajira
I applied to dundee,aberdeen,UEA,keele and essex of course :smile: So i have two offers one is from keele and the second one is from UEA.As for international student I got specific requirments :biggrin: but keele offer is near AAB and UEA AAA.So UEA is my firm choice because it has my dream course law with american law and as an in insurance is Essex.But what I scare the most that there are many people who hate international students.Is it right?Or people who said that are only joking? :biggrin:
What about you? :smile: What universities did u choose without this one ?:smile:

Lithuania rocks! lol
Asmeniškai Lietuvos, tik šiuo metu joje nesu. :smile:
Here in London many of people are against the lithuanians. But don't worry, people who talk like that don't know any of us :smile: (čia kaip nekęsti kopūstų sriubos niekada jos neparagavus :biggrin:)
I got my first offer from Essex today! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 84
Original post by blondie :)
I got my first offer from Essex today! :biggrin: :biggrin:

What did you apply with? I've been eagerly waiting for an answer the past few days, cuz in the welcome e-mail they said they'd answer in two weeks and it's gonna be two weeks tomorrow since I sent my app. I'm soooo excited.
Original post by lora_s
What did you apply with? I've been eagerly waiting for an answer the past few days, cuz in the welcome e-mail they said they'd answer in two weeks and it's gonna be two weeks tomorrow since I sent my app. I'm soooo excited.

I applied on the 4th (which I'm guessing you did? as it'll be 2 weeks tomorrow for me) for Politics and Sociology and I'm predicted ABB but my offer is BBB yay! :biggrin: I'm sure they'll get back to you soon, what course have you applied for? I'm guessing different departments answer faster than others :redface:
Reply 86
Original post by blondie :)
I applied on the 4th (which I'm guessing you did? as it'll be 2 weeks tomorrow for me) for Politics and Sociology and I'm predicted ABB but my offer is BBB yay! :biggrin: I'm sure they'll get back to you soon, what course have you applied for? I'm guessing different departments answer faster than others :redface:

Yeah I hope so too! I applied with International Relations and Modern Languages (but it's the linguistics department, not government that my application is going to so it may take longer :smile: (EU citizen so predicted grades are in different format, but mine are 5.50/6.00)
I hope they get back to me soon!!!
Original post by lora_s
Yeah I hope so too! I applied with International Relations and Modern Languages (but it's the linguistics department, not government that my application is going to so it may take longer :smile: (EU citizen so predicted grades are in different format, but mine are 5.50/6.00)
I hope they get back to me soon!!!

I think mine was in the Sociology department :redface: hopefully they will! I haven't seen that many Essex offers really anyway, so you shouldn't worry! :biggrin:
I've been asked to go for an Interview for Philosophy! ahh!!

right in my January exams too!!
WOOO! Interview for Philosophy. Mid December :biggrin:
Reply 90
Thank you, JESUS!! I got an interview for Law & Politics - mid January... right in the middle of my Jan exams too! :biggrin:
Reply 91
Original post by tboy3000
Thank you, JESUS!! I got an interview for Law & Politics - mid January... right in the middle of my Jan exams too! :biggrin:

Wait so Essex interview for every subject, or just particular departments? Do you think the Linguistics department will ask for an interview?
Reply 92
Original post by lora_s
Wait so Essex interview for every subject, or just particular departments? Do you think the Linguistics department will ask for an interview?

I don't know, maybe because mine is Law and that usually has many applicants but just be prepared for anything. When did you send your UCAS off? :smile:
Reply 93
I don't know, maybe because mine is Law and that usually has many applicants but just be prepared for anything. When did you send your UCAS off? :smile:

November 4! so exactly two weeks and one day ago :biggrin:
Reply 94
Original post by lora_s
November 4! so exactly two weeks and one day ago :biggrin:

I sent mine off November 9, and I got the interview invitation today, (but the letter said November 17) so I honestly guess its down to the department as well, but you should just chill, you'll probs get your letter/offer on Monday. :smile:
Reply 95
I sent mine off November 9, and I got the interview invitation today, (but the letter said November 17) so I honestly guess its down to the department as well, but you should just chill, you'll probs get your letter/offer on Monday. :smile:

Thanks! I really want to go there! Best of luck on your interview :smile:
Reply 96
I've applied to Essex (Southend campus) for Nursing, any fellow Southend applicants here?
Reply 97
Got a letter from Essex today saying that they are going to give me an offer (for Spanish and Modern Languages) but they haven't stated the conditions, and UCAS hasn't updated yet..so hopefully it's not too high! :smile:

What date? I have one for Philosophy in Jan! ah!! :P
Reply 99
Ahhhh, i've applied to Essex for Maths, Management and Economics, i guess i'll have to wait forever as my application has to go through all those departments for consideration, waiting is just so long :'(...

Quick Reply

Latest