The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Original post by rkmufc
I've firmed Reading for Economics, very happy! Anyone else firmed for Economics? Currently looking at accommodation, any recommendations/advice/thoughts? :smile:

I've firmed for International Relations and Economics! :biggrin:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Anyone doing Geography in 2012?!
Hiya,

I've firmed Reading for Psychology, anyone else planning on studying psychology? :smile: x
Reply 703
Original post by _CharlotteD_
Hiya,

I've firmed Reading for Psychology, anyone else planning on studying psychology? :smile: x

I have applied for Msc Finance, Investment and Securities, in the ICMA centre...will get the offer by end of this weeek...Hoping for the best
Reply 704
Original post by ansh
I have applied for Msc Finance, Investment and Securities, in the ICMA centre...will get the offer by end of this weeek...Hoping for the best

I accepted an offer for Investment Management a few weeks ago, will hopefully see you there at the end of September!
Reply 705
Accepted unconditional offer for Computer Science and confirmed accommodation at Childs Hall.
Stoked for Oct 1st now!
Reply 706
Original post by Randomized
Ensuite is a complete waste of money. Think of it like this - the money you save in first term will pay your housing deposit for 2nd year.

Not when Wessex was the one place I really wouldn't want to stay :smile:
Reply 707
Original post by just_smurfy
Sharing a bathroom isn't that bad, honest! The bathrooms get cleaned everyday and I've never known anyone on my corridor having to wait for a shower. It's all about personal choice really. It's really great having your own ensuite, but if you're looking to save money and use it on other things, e.g books...alcohol...rubber ducks etc etc, sharing a bathroom is a good place to cut down on money.

I get a bursary anyway, and hopefully I'm getting a transfer at work, fingers crossed!
Reply 708
Received a conditional letter for Msc Investment, Securities and Financial Management from ICMA centre. I want to know if this University (Reading) is good for Financial Studies or not. Please comment
did anyone get confirmed accommodation at any of the halls? I applied on the first day and my application is still awaiting verification :frown:
Reply 710
Original post by ansh
Received a conditional letter for Msc Investment, Securities and Financial Management from ICMA centre. I want to know if this University (Reading) is good for Financial Studies or not. Please comment

http://www.icmacentre.ac.uk/icma-centre-ranked-in-the-world-top-25-by-the-financial-times.html

Hope this answers your question, I've accepted a place to study for the MSc Investment Management.
Original post by paulinaa243
did anyone get confirmed accommodation at any of the halls? I applied on the first day and my application is still awaiting verification :frown:

I'm guessing that you're holding a conditional offer, yeah? Mine says 'awaiting verification' too and I think that all it means is that they can't verify you moving into any of your choices until you get your grades etc. and they know you're coming to the University, so don't stress! :smile:
Reply 712
hey guys! here is a link to the reading firmers page :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1566264&page=26
Original post by paulinaa243
I applied for Mackinder as my first choice, second Stenton and third Childs :smile: where are you guys applying for accommodation? :smile:

My first choice is Mackinder too! What are you studying? :smile:
has anyone firmed for history and economics?!
Reply 715
Original post by FateHSB
I've firmed for International Relations and Economics! :biggrin:

I really want to swap my course to international relations and economics, Reading have told me to email a new personla statement could u give me any tips for what to put in as I really want to take this course :smile: thanks :smile:
Reply 716
Anyone here had a conditional for any of the construction courses, cant seem to find anyone :P
Nd iv applied for Stenton, Benyon and then Makinder for my accommodation :]
Original post by sion
Anyone here had a conditional for any of the construction courses, cant seem to find anyone :P
Nd iv applied for Stenton, Benyon and then Makinder for my accommodation :]

fellow stentoner here!
Reply 718
Original post by SillyMilly
fellow stentoner here!

wooo party times ahead [i hope!]
Firmed my Conditional for pure Maths Bsc here. Applied for the townhouses :smile: anyone doing maths should chat and stuff, would be nice to get to know people. Message moi :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending