The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If I pissed myself in my sleep because of being drunk, I'd stop drinking.
Reply 2
Erm.....haven't quite experienced drunken bet wetting yet! Im sure it will be waiting for me once I get to University though....actually... i hope not!!!!

I have wet myself whilst very drunk whilst trying to pick up a very very heavy garden gnome!!
Reply 3
Apparently i wet the bed whilst hammered when i was 15.... but the ambulance followed after that so was a completely unconscious incident...

(i definately don't advertise drinking!... also from vodka)
Reply 4
Now THAT is what the anonymous button is for.
Reply 5
FireDeuce
Now THAT is what the anonymous button is for.

:rofl: I've seen worse. My friend puked on a stationary cop car.
Reply 6
Clarence
Erm.....haven't quite experienced drunken bet wetting yet! Im sure it will be waiting for me once I get to University though....actually... i hope not!!!!

I have wet myself whilst very drunk whilst trying to pick up a very very heavy garden gnome!!
:rofl: :rofl:
Reply 7
:party:

it was a great night might i add
Reply 8
Oh, it happened to me once. And here too, it was that darn Vodka. I've only been drinking two times since then and it was like... in September. I had never heard of it before, everybody seems to shut up about it.
Reply 9
I did when my ex wouldn't let me use the toilet before I went to sleep.

I've also been sick on my floor while unconscious. All I can say is, thank god it wasn't my bed, since a brown carpet is a lot easier to clean than bedsheets and mattress.
Reply 10
that.is.just MING DING!
Reply 11
I've done this. Even worse, a number two started coming out when I woke up!

I've never been so embarrassed or ashamed of myself in my entire life. I'm not a big drinker at all, but as a result I didn't drink for 3 months!
Reply 12
time to go back to nappies i think!
Clarence

Best story ever! If only you could go back in time ... you could get a fortune for that from You've Been Framed! :biggrin:
Reply 14
Sithius
time to go back to nappies i think!

hahahahaha
Reply 15
Anon 5 same thing happened to a friend of mine when we were at a house party. Still drinks like a fish though, its not happened again though
WEE Dave

Gerrit??

WEE Dave :rofl:
Oh, I'm so glad this thread got moved here where more people can appreciate it. It really makes me feel fuzzy inside.
Reply 18
:redface: I have **** the bed whilst pissed!
Reply 19
LeeC
:redface: I have **** the bed whilst pissed!

:evil:

Latest