The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JITH IN
is MBBS in Bulgaria is good for Indian students

MBBS?
Original post by JITH IN
is MBBS in Bulgaria is good for Indian students

Ya its Bachelor of Medicine and surgery so I'm guessing its good
Is about September entry and I am opened to any questions about plovdiv medical university .
Original post by ericdarkwah
Is about September entry and I am opened to any questions about plovdiv medical university .

Hi Ericdarkwah,

How are you? I'm interested in studying Med in Bulgaria and was hoping of getting in touch with current students. I'm currently completing my final year of A levels in London but I'm currently caught between applying to MU -Plovdiv and MU - Sofia for Medicine in the English Language and was wondering if you could answer some of my questions about your uni please?

Firstly, what's your experience at your uni been like so far? Is the teaching really different to where you're from? Is there anything you dislike or wish to change? What is it like to live there? And is there a lot of diversity?Did you apply via agency and if so, which one?

Thanks for your time.I look forward to hearing from you!

Shay :smile:
Reply 424
Anyone going to study in Sofia October 2016?
Anyone going to study in Pleven university February 2017?
Original post by Superwoman212
Anyone going to study in Pleven university February 2017?

I was but off to Czech now instead. Good luck, sure you will love it there :-)
Original post by Cooliomed

Do you know anyone who's applying there?
Do you know anyone who's applying there?

Tony from medical doorway sent an e-mail to the offer pack out and also the link to the Facebook group out as well.

I didn't join as got my Czech offers but give them a shout if you haven't yet received it.
Tony from medical doorway sent an e-mail to the offer pack out and also the link to the Facebook group out as well.

I didn't join as got my Czech offers but give them a shout if you haven't yet received it.

Ya I got my offer pack :smile:
Ya I got my offer pack :smile:

You should find people in the FB group then I imagine 😊

Where'd you decide to go?
Original post by BristolFresher15
Where'd you decide to go?

Still not decided. Have until the end of the month to make my mind up.
Still not decided. Have until the end of the month to make my mind up.

Ah right. Well good luck then :smile:
Reply 434
Hi guys I'm unsure as to which Bulgarian medical uni to go to? Stuck between Sofia , Plovdiv and Pleven.
Don't really know much about them. I've heard a lot of the U.K. Students end up going Plovdiv or pleven.

Any advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dont go Pleven. Heard its completely ****. Most students go to Plovdiv. Then its sofia. Sofias basically the biggest city in bulgaria. Plovdivs second I think. Ill be applying to Plovdiv if I dont get good grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HuzaifahN
Dont go Pleven. Heard its completely ****. Most students go to Plovdiv. Then its sofia. Sofias basically the biggest city in bulgaria. Plovdivs second I think. Ill be applying to Plovdiv if I dont get good grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are applying to Plovdiv "if I don't get good grades"!!!!

Think that tells us all about the standards at Plovdiv!
Anyone from London going Masaryk in Czech?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meaning even if I get 1B from the 3 A levels im doing.
Original post by HuzaifahN
Meaning even if I get 1B from the 3 A levels im doing.

Too late, stop digging.

Hope you will be happy surrounded by students who scrapped D's in their A-levels who's probably agent bribed their way into Plovdiv.

Latest

Trending

Trending