Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who will be in the Champions League final this year?

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness is down to only 8 films! Help decide on the final 4 now! 15-07-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    :party:

:gunfire:Barca?
    :crossedf: Man utd?
    :gunfire: Arsenal? Yh, they might have a chance

Real Madrid?:eek:

Chelsea?:eek:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can see another Utd vs Barcelona final.

Chelsea arent as strong as they used to be.
    Arsenal are trying to get back on track.
    Madrid never make an impact in CL.

Utd are on fire and Barcelona are getting even stronger now with the new buys like Fabregas and Sanchez. With their strongest starting X, most of the time they win when it counts.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'll say Real Madrid and Man City. That'd be a good one.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    real madrid and barcelona
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Man Utd vs Man City.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I would love to see Barcelona vs Manchester City
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona vs Man U/Man City
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hard to predict two teams when they could be drawn earlier in the competition.

Feel Madrid will be there and Barca won't, not sure on the rest.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    United - City would be incredible.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Barca could easily meet Utd in the Semis or something so there's no good saying they will meet in the Final.

Arsenal and Barca - quote me on this

I joke
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    United and City, in Munich, oh the irony.

But seriously I think it'll be another rematch of last years final.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    im not interested in barca games - so i hope they dont get far. Hoping for Chelsea - Real.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    As painful as it is to admit, Manchester United look set to win it again, nobody is matching their football in Europe at the moment (although still early on).

Their noisier rivals may think they've got a chance of doing something, but it's all untested waters for them as a club. They may battle on valiantly like Tottenham last season, but they'll not disturb the final.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Real in the final this time, either. They were a hell of a lot more assured last season and had they not faced the best team of our generation in the Semi's, could've easily had the trophy.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2: @ All the sheep saying "another Utd-Barca final" know nothing about footie and expect lightning to keep striking twice and not realising surprises are possible when someone like Borussia Dortmund really could be a dark horse to get to the final and why not? Whether or not they could beat Barca or Real is another matter but nobody thought they could possibly beat Juve in 97 and they did. And interestingly this years final is in Munich just like in 97 albeit in a different stadium. Food for thought.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Well Barca have strengthened their team, and they won last year so it would be a safe bet to say them in the final.

I reckon Barca - Milan.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Theres a few teams that could be in the this year but i can pretty much be sure barcalona will be there. With no doubt either manu, man city if there in it cant remember or chelsea. Arsenal have nae chance.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tvdx)
    Well Barca have strengthened their team, and they won last year so it would be a safe bet to say them in the final.

I reckon Barca - Milan.
    milan. i.e the milan 2 years ago raped by united, and the milan beaten last year by spurs. You having us on?

Cant pick a final as people have said, might meet in quarters, but in the semis I have united city barca and real, providing they miss each other. but as they probably wont, ill have dortmund in there as a fourth.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rorydaredking)
    milan. i.e the milan 2 years ago raped by united, and the milan beaten last year by spurs. You having us on?
    No, I am not.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd say United Barcelona again. getting a bit boring tbh. Barca that is. Passing in triangles until their opponents collapse from boredom. really annoys me. I'd love to see Borussia Dortmund get there but I don't see it happening.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tvdx)
    No, I am not.
    fair enough. clearly cant see it myself, do they even have any good players any more?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 19, 2012
New on TSR

Student crowdfunds degree

Graduate raises £26,000 online for Masters course

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.