Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who will be in the Champions League final this year?

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has to be an El Classico Champions League final.
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    I expect it to be an el clasico, I reckon bayern have little chance against madrid. They have improved, but are still liable defensively, It'll be a goal haul between the two sides. I reckon 2-2 draw first leg and 3-1 to madrid in the second leg.

The barca match, well as a chelsea fan, we could win it at the bridge, but we can't play for a draw at the nou camp, barca will press until they find a way through, I don't see us beating them at the nou camp either so we just have to limit how much they win by at the nou camp. We can only hope we face them inter milan style at the nou camp and basically have 11 men behind the ball for 90 mins with no counter attacks whatsoever either.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Has to be an El Classico Champions League final.
    This.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Barca win - Equal Liverpool's 5. Guardiola equals Paisley's 3 EC's.
    Madrid win - Mourinho equals Paisley's 3 EC's.
    Bayern win - Equal Liverpool's 5.

And I just don't like Chelsea really.

Can't win. Probably wouldn't mind Chelsea winning it. But then it'll be 'OMG BEST TEAM IN ENGLAND'
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim-Jam)

Can't win. Probably wouldn't mind Chelsea winning it. But then it'll be 'OMG BEST TEAM IN ENGLAND'
    Not really. If you guys win the FA cup then you'll say the same thing.
    We know we've had a **** season. I wouldn't even mind if we didn't win the CL or the FA cup, I just wanna be in the CL next season.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim-Jam)

10th for Madrid :eek:

We still have 0

Well done to Chelsea tonight. But Barca will win it at home. Bayern/Madrid is 50/50 I think.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think for the sake of intrigue, the home teams really needed a positive result to keep the ties interesting going into the second leg. If Barca and Real both got away victories this week, the second leg wouldn't excite me as much because an El Classico final would be fairly predictable. From a neutral perspective, it's nice to see the ties are very much alive at this point.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ano1)
    10th for Madrid :eek:

We still have 0

Well done to Chelsea tonight. But Barca will win it at home. Bayern/Madrid is 50/50 I think.
    One goal for Chelsea and Barca need three. On today's performance, that's by no means guaranteed.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ano1)
    We still have 0

Shame, even we have 1, and we're 15th in the league :lol: (Villa fan)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cll_ws)
    Shame, even we have 1, and we're 15th in the league :lol: (Villa fan)
    3rd best with #13 League (1 unbeaten in Premeir League :cool:)
    2nd best with #10 Fa Cups

Currently 3rd. Could be worst for us : P
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ano1)
    3rd best with #13 League (1 unbeaten in Premeir League :cool:)
    2nd best with #10 Fa Cups

Currently 3rd. Could be worst for us : P
    Sure could!

Although we're not far behind, 7 league titles, 7 FA cups & 5 League Cups!
    add that to the European Cup & European Super Cup, and it's not a bad haul!
    Granted some of yours are a little more recent haha
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, chelsea have won a super cup!!!!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Who wouldn't thought that Chelsea/Bayern final would be more likely at this stage.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Who wouldn't thought that Chelsea/Bayern final would be more likely at this stage.
    Indeed, it would be great if both managed to score first away from home and finish the ties.

A clasico final seems unlikely at this point, especially considering Real and Barcelona will go all out this weekend.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catilina)
    Indeed, it would be great if both managed to score first away from home and finish the ties.

A clasico final seems unlikely at this point, especially considering Real and Barcelona will go all out this weekend.
    Given the result (1-2 to Real!) I think Chelsea will see a weakness in Barca and hopefully go out with the intention of scoring a goal. This will come back and bite me I know, but I thought Messi looked a bit jaded in the last two games.

Similarly Bayern have been very strong in Europe this season and would fancy themselves to get a goal at the Bernabeu. The difference is Ronaldo looks as dangerous as ever and they have a way of suffocating people there.
    Here's to a great week of football anyway
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banishingboredom)
    Given the result (1-2 to Real!) I think Chelsea will see a weakness in Barca and hopefully go out with the intention of scoring a goal. This will come back and bite me I know, but I thought Messi looked a bit jaded in the last two games.

Similarly Bayern have been very strong in Europe this season and would fancy themselves to get a goal at the Bernabeu. The difference is Ronaldo looks as dangerous as ever and they have a way of suffocating people there.
    Here's to a great week of football anyway
    Ronaldo has been top notch this season, but I have a slight feeling that Bayern will win? for all these seasons Bayern have been a good team but they've galvanized their squad and as for Chelsea 1 goal at the Nou Camp could mean barca need to pull a blinder
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Think Barca will progress scoring in normal time then winning it in extra time with 2 more goals. Hope not though.
    For some strange reason i think the game at the Bernabau will be a draw 1-1.
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:

Feels good.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)

Feels good.

jealous of that feelingggg

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 19, 2012
New on TSR

Your favourite film of the year?

For you personally what has been the best 2014 movie

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.