The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
it seems everyone (almost) who rate's Kings talks about the fact that it's in London-apart from the City(I live here) how does it make a difference that the "magic circle" firms are here too-since Nottingham and Warwick & others are also visited by these firms?
jac0712
To anyone who would like to know what do UNI STUDENTS in the Law departments ACTUALLY think: just go to the following site!!!

It is the rating from students studying law and it's not merely the RANKING, LEAGUE TABLE thing conducted in the TIME or GUARDIAN way. I myself, were struggling between King's Law and Manchester Law, but after seeing the uni students' response, I guess King's is a definite choice!!!

Please click the following link and see for yourself how King's Law department is rated. Hope it could help:smile:

And feel free to choose Manchester or Nottingham Law from the left column of the page too:biggrin:

http://212.135.140.45/sites/tqi/changeNavProperties.cfm?subject=22&CFID=262992&CFTOKEN=83889318&jsessionid=8c302766441141342105900

Offers:
King's (Law) AAB
Manchester (Law & Criminology) AAA
Lancaster (Law with Criminology) AAB

Well of course to choose between Manchester and King's most people will choose the latter.

Latest

Trending

Trending