The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Visit website

Exams October 2011

Anyone else really not prepared? I have 1 on the 11th, and one on the 19th, revision is starting after tomorrow, once our house goes up for sale...
Reply 1
Original post by bufferz
Anyone else really not prepared? I have 1 on the 11th, and one on the 19th, revision is starting after tomorrow, once our house goes up for sale...

Best of luck matey. I have one on the 12th at 10am for T207. I'm not sure I could say I'm fully prepared yet. I've been working on general exam technique throughout the year though so quite optimistic despite the fact that I'm aiming for a result that I've never achieved in an exam in what was a year ago my weakest subject.

Three exams and moving house? That's a lot to take on.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Visit website
Reply 2
cheers, i got my tma results through, and kno that i can get grade 2's on both of them at best, so i just have to do my best, and if i get distinctions on my last 2 courses then i can get a 1:1, if not, then i think i can secure a 2:1 without too much of a problem, just need the right results for these exams!!
Reply 3
Original post by bufferz
cheers, i got my tma results through, and kno that i can get grade 2's on both of them at best, so i just have to do my best, and if i get distinctions on my last 2 courses then i can get a 1:1, if not, then i think i can secure a 2:1 without too much of a problem, just need the right results for these exams!!

Someone in the T207 forum is talking about how their L2 planets module exam score of 78% got them a distinction, even though their assignments were only a 2:1 :eek: There's hope for us yet :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest